LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden is officially the biggest foreign artist in Chile, NOW! Until the show in Movistar Arena, they've played in Chile 8 shows which gathered more than 360,000 fans! They just have broken a new record for the artist from English - speaking of parts of the world. This year they're playing two consecutive dates in Santiago de Chile (14th & 15th October) for the combined auditorium estimated as more than 80 thousand fans! Finally, about 10 shows played since 1996 for the summary auditorium estimated as (not less than) 450,000 fans. They're definitely the most popular rock band in the region.

Chile are on another level. In SA are the best fans in the world!

This reminds me, does anyone else get annoyed and mentally correct Bruce when he says 2 Minutes 2 Midnight is from "1982 I do believe!" on En Vivo?

Rob Halford thinks Freewheel Burning or Night Comes Down (can't remember) is from the Stained Class album... it's hard to remember when you wrote the song before 35 years or so. :p
I reckon that Maiden could play absolutely anything in Latin America - even 'The Fugitive' or 'The Apparition' - and the crowd would react hysterically positively.

Yeah, they like every song (without exceptions). :lol:

This is his trademark movement.. :lol:
Someone needs to tell that boy to stand still and concentrate. Doesn't he realise his carefree levity is jeopardising the deadly serious image Maiden have spent the last 43 years carefully cultivating? Enough of the frivolity already!
:mad:
:ninja: ...

Someone needs to tell that boy to stand still and concentrate. Doesn't he realise his carefree levity is jeopardising the deadly serious image Maiden have spent the last 43 years carefully cultivating? Enough of the frivolity already!
You can tell how serious Iron Maiden is by their 15 ft tall muppet that walks around wanking off while Janick does figure 8's under his legs.

This was a great post, only spoilt by the spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back