Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Damn that's cute. If I had that guy in an aquarium, I would pat his flat head all day.
Also word of advice in case you ever encounter one, be careful how you pat their heads, or any other parts of their bodies. Like other sharks, they have scales which are pretty sharp if you stroke them the wrong way.

Also word of advice in case you ever encounter one, be careful how you pat their heads, or any other parts of their bodies. Like other sharks, they have scales which are pretty sharp if you stroke them the wrong way.

But they're not gonna get pissed off?

But they're not gonna get pissed off?
From what i recall, it’ll hurt you more than it’ll hurt them. Whale sharks are really peaceful animals in general and only feed on plankton, just like whales. They often have good interactions with divers, just remember to give them the respect they give you.

Except what you guys use I and C for are not exactly the sounds one would expect.

They're still very consistent in usage though. Once you get the hang of it, it's really difficult to mess up the pronunciation of a word you read or the spelling of a word you hear in Turkish as unfamiliar as it may be.

Some day, I want to meet a person who claims to be a Maiden fan and doesn't know Hallowed. And punch him.
At one of the Sonispheres Maiden headlined there were three dudes behind me with their arms over each others shoulders. When 'Hallowed be thy Name' started one yelled out "Oh I love this one!" and another said "Wait, what one is this again?" :mad: :facepalm:

I turned round and shouted "Call yourselves Iron Maiden fans!"

I saw Blaze Bayley play a couple of months back. There were some dudes behind me who clearly hadn't seen him before. They first admired Blaze's nice sideburns, and then commented about his weight that he must have been at home during dinnertimes. When the band started to play, they disturbed my concentration by continuing their conversation, and it turned out they didn't know that Bruce had returned to Maiden.

I just watched the RIR on Youtube. During Hallowed, I ate yoghurt. That's probably a sacrildege. ;)

They first admired Blaze's nice sideburns, and then commented about his weight that he must have been at home during dinnertimes. When the band started to play, they disturbed my concentration by continuing their conversation, and it turned out they didn't know that Bruce had returned to Maiden.
Typical Finns. :D

It's freezingly cold and almost midnight. I'm on the streets searching for my cat. Definitely not the way I wanted to spend this night.

Back