LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wary. Yes, its great set list, and yes, they are as good as ever. However, all of the songs have been on previous live albums except for FTGGOG, and the show just won't look the same on video. I don't really see what a great benefit from a live release.

You had to be in the audience to really experience it yourself.
Any official video or audio-release from the LOTB-tour would be nice, but if not, then I have atleast seen it couple times..
I say, then onwards and towards the next album instead.

Very meek reaction to both greater good and wicker man.

I thought the reaction to TWM was good... the crowd sang the chorus and the ''oh-oh'' part fairly loud.

Agree about FTGGOG - this song is like TOAC for TBOS tour (the lowest reaction from the audience).

It works for me too, although that wasn't the streaming I've seen. There's no Doctor Doctor, Churchill speech and the begining of Aces High, there 's no For the greater good of God (it's cutted here), audio issues since then

The one that I downloaded and shared here has Doctor Doctor, full intro with Churchill's Speech, For The Greater Good Of God..

Here's the full show (available for 7 days):
The one that I downloaded and shared here has Doctor Doctor, full intro with Churchill's Speech, For The Greater Good Of God..

Hi,

Any chance you could share an mp4 version please to download? My mac doesn't regonise mkv for some reason!

I'm watching the YouTube version right now, I'd say it's probably the best visual Maiden footage ever! Let's hope for an official 4k release :)

I'm wary. Yes, its great set list, and yes, they are as good as ever. However, all of the songs have been on previous live albums except for FTGGOG, and the show just won't look the same on video. I don't really see what a great benefit from a live release.
All valid points. The actual benefit though, is that a live video release is a document of how Maiden look, sound and where they are as performancers in 2019. No more, no less. It is a document of a place in time, and at least to me, an enjoyable one at that.

Hi,

Any chance you could share an mp4 version please to download? My mac doesn't regonise mkv for some reason!

I'm watching the YouTube version right now, I'd say it's probably the best visual Maiden footage ever! Let's hope for an official 4k release :)
Download VLC Player - this is a great media player for any system and recognizes most of the formats out there. I'm mac user as well and I'm using VLC for media files for years.

Were there multiple streams of the show or something?

I think there were 3 live streams - LiveXLive / G1 / Multi Show Ao Vivo

The one we got (so far) on YouTube is from G1 - and it has an unnecessary big inscriptions at the bottom left corner.

All valid points. The actual benefit though, is that a live video release is a document of how Maiden look, sound and where they are as performancers in 2019. No more, no less. It is a document of a place in time, and at least to me, an enjoyable one at that.
That and money.

Download VLC Player - this is a great media player for any system and recognizes most of the formats out there. I'm mac user as well and I'm using VLC for media files for years.

Thanks for the info "Steve", I'll check it out lol! :)

How does the 6GB version look compared to the full concert on YouTube does anyone know out of interest?

Just watched the 7gb show (G1), it was great show and band played fine. Bruce had couple difficult points, but overall it was awesome.
The didn't have any cuts, but only the "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life" didn't last much at all like few seconds..pity as it's always fun to hear in full when you're there among the other crowd just leaving the place, singing along and whistling along and you still sense the exciment of Maiden.
I think the sound could have been better and camera work was annoying in some places where they didn't show the main thing going at various points of interest.
After all, it was nice at last to get full proshot footage and show from this tour. To be honest, I was expecting somewhat more worse experience when first read some of the comments here. C'mon, the band was on fire like they were on 2018 (when I last saw them in concert).

Hi,

Hey, do you need it still or did you try vlc-player?
Let me know, I can convert it to mp4 and upload it later.

I still don't see the problem with Dave's playing. I'd take him over Janick 7 days a week when it comes to playing. That being said, Janick is obviously the better performer and songwriter.

It's surely evident from the few live shows from last and this year, most notably on the Rock In Rio-concert that Dave does more and more improvise those classic bits of the songs. In some ways, I think he's gotten more and more to it in the later years..
Anyways, I think all 3 amigos are doing great and wouldn't change at thing. Janick is great my only irritation of him was as he still wouldn't let H play the old solos the way H played them, instead H let Janick do them whatever he wanted on the history-tours just for example.
But, as it goes, in my household the day begins and ends with H as he's my absolute favorite guitarist and I rate him among the best ever.

LivexLive has only their logo on screen no bloody writng etc

there's a TV broadcast imminent too:dancinggeek:

Yes. Plus a small inscription ''iron maiden'' at the bottom left corner. This was the best of the 3 live streams...(it also had a very good [HD] resolution).

Listening to the Multishow (TV channel in Brazil) one, still downloading the G1 one (brazilian site). I suppose the TV broadcast has the best quality, but a little annoyed that there's tweets almost all the time on screen. Before the encore they showed some commentators talking about the show and that made them miss like the first 3-5 seconds of Evil, but not a big problem. Overall great performance by the band, Bruce was on fire early and his voice got a little tired by the end, but bloody amazing anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back