LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Not sure if you guys saw this on the website, but the shows in Tenesse, Arizona and few others are completely empty....
I dont think I ever saw a Maiden show being empty....

Its so strange to see this....

If you go to tours in the Maiden site and click on buy tickets, you can see the amount of room available for the shows...
No im not him....

Most of those available tickets are in the upper tier nosebleed sections that nobody wants and there is still time for many more tickets to be sold. These shows are not "empty" - that's a significant exaggeration.

I looked at it. Sales for those two shows he mentioned definitely could be better. I looked at Tacoma for comparison, and the sales do somewhat seem to be down there. I saw Maiden in Tacoma back in 16' and it was nearly sold out. But the end is not near. We don't need to worry.

Can anyone give an account of what kind of merchandise was being sold last year. I’m catching them in Houston and am curious if what they’ll be offering. I’m hoping for an updated version of the tourbook but I’m probably dreaming... Also would love to see Guitar picks and maybe drumsticks. Autographed items would be awesome since they don’t do meet and greets!

I looked at it. Sales for those two shows he mentioned definitely could be better. I looked at Tacoma for comparison, and the sales do somewhat seem to be down there. I saw Maiden in Tacoma back in 16' and it was nearly sold out. But the end is not near. We don't need to worry.

I checked Ticketmaster for Houston and they have like 3 seats available at Ticketmaster’s Platinum (scalp) price of around $350! But just 3 seats in the whole pavilion center!!!

Does anyone think they’ll scale back the production in the States? When I saw them in 2012 in Houston, they used a backdrop instead of the Clairvoyant Eddie during SSOASS... Granted, it was the last show of that leg of the tour, so maybe they did it just for their convenience or maybe they couldn’t fit all the stuff in the Cynthia Woods Pavillion Center???? Anyway it’s my biggest fear! I want the full experience with my PIt tix!

Dont Think so. Depending on the venue they might've only 2 church windows instead of four but otherwise I didn't see any changes

Dont Think so. Depending on the venue they might've only 2 church windows instead of four but otherwise I didn't see any changes

In the concert that I attended, in Plovdiv the stained windows were only 2.

Does anyone think they’ll scale back the production in the States? When I saw them in 2012 in Houston, they used a backdrop instead of the Clairvoyant Eddie during SSOASS... Granted, it was the last show of that leg of the tour, so maybe they did it just for their convenience or maybe they couldn’t fit all the stuff in the Cynthia Woods Pavillion Center???? Anyway it’s my biggest fear! I want the full experience with my PIt tix!

No they won't. They used full production in most 2012 shows anyway. Sometimes there's just a couple of venues where they can't fit the full production into, as it was with a couple of shows last year too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back