Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 11 years, cut me some slack.

The difference between 10 cm and 20 cm was the same 11 years ago. :lol:

Work it out yourself if you're so smart. :p

MwYV5E5.jpg

I'd say 5 inches.

This will be the longest gap between two albums.

We do not know that yet. The Book of Souls was released on 4th September 2015, a little over 5 years after the release of The Final Frontier (16th August 2010 was the release date in most territories). As long as Maiden release the new album before 23rd September 2020, this would not be the longest gap between two albums. ;)

We do not know that yet. The Book of Souls was released on 4th September 2015, a little over 5 years after the release of The Final Frontier (16th August 2010 was the release date in most territories). As long as Maiden release the new album before 23rd September 2020, this would not be the longest gap between two albums. ;)
To announce the album while on tour is one thing, but to actually release it... don't think so. That's why I assumed it will be the longest gap. :)

Well, that's different. Maybe I'm wrong but given their age now every month counts sadly. They're still in great shape but sadly I know that at some point this can change very quickly.

Bruce is arriving to Sarajevo tomorrow at 22:00 and leaving next day around 12:00 so there's no way he will perform. I most likely won't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back