FUNNY / RANDOM / WEIRD Pictures...

Looking into a mirror is also harsh sometimes. Looking at your bank account is also harsh sometimes. People are harsh sometimes (usually deservedly so, but if not, you label them as cunts and move on). Life is also harsh sometimes.

Everything is harsh sometimes.

Yes, even yourself can be harsh sometimes. And you feel stupid after time, when you realise what a moron you were back then.
956.jpg

And move on.

Maybe it’s not a “meme thread”, but memes are generally pictures and often funny, random, or weird. If we really want some rules about using this thread, maybe we should ban videos too. They aren’t in the thread title, are they...?

I'll offer a compromise, someone create a Meme Thread. Complainers keep out of that thread, mass memers run havoc there.

I feel like we are seeing the effects of a generation gap in this thread. Mass meme-sharing is a common occurrence in real life among Gen Z youth, as in, people showing each other memes in real life non-stop. It works the same way in group chats etc.

- Comment unrelated to Kalata's last mass meme post

Maybe it’s not a “meme thread”, but memes are generally pictures and often funny, random, or weird. If we really want some rules about using this thread, maybe we should ban videos too. They aren’t in the thread title, are they...?
Exactly, though I do think Kalata's last meme drop was overall unnecessary and borderline offensive. That's what, I feel, we should be looking out for, not how many pictures are posted per day, or whether it's a meme or not.

Exactly, though I do think Kalata's last meme drop was overall unnecessary and borderline offensive. That's what, I feel, we should be looking out for, not how many pictures are posted per day, or whether it's a meme or not.
Yeah, that one crossed the line a bit. I thought the “don’t __ inside” one was good but too risqué for forum posting.

A meme thread sounds fine though.

Back