Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Noticed a week or two ago and just assumed it was something that was always there and I was just stupid.

@Number 6 is a girl... Has @Number 6 always been a girl? I'm confused. :confused:
I was waiting for this question to pop up. :D

Well... No, I wasn't always a girl here. At least not as I signed up. But I started seeing a psychologist in the beginning of last year to help me find out what I want to be doing professionally (I still have no clue), and in the process I ended up digging some stuff up, including the fact that I'm transsexual. I realized that I never really identified as a male, but wasn't quite sure why, and since that realization I've been coming to terms with myself and becoming more and more comfortable to express who I really feel like being. Enough to change my gender here and to start opening myself up to other people.

I did change it quite a while ago, though (months, I'd say). Thought no one was going to notice. :p

Last edited:
I was waiting for this question to pop up. :D

Well, ... No, I wasn't always a girl here. At least not as I signed up. But I started seeing a psychologist in the beginning of last year to help me find out what I want be doing professionally (I still have no clue), and in the process I ended up digging some stuff up, including the fact that I'm transsexual. I realized that I never really identified as a male, but wasn't quite sure why, and since that realization I've been coming to terms with myself and becoming more and more comfortable to express who I really feel like being. Enough to change my gender here and to start opening myself up to other people.

I did change it quite a while ago, though (months, I'd say). Thought no one was going to notice. :p
I hope I hadn't made you feel uncomfortable by bringing this up.

But other than that, it makes no difference to us. You're still the same Number 6. :yes:

Back