LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Maiden added a new world in the LOTB game, inspired by the Killers album, can we expect to see a song from that album to be played live in the 2019 leg of the tour :p.... The title track would be perfect (the last time being played was in 1999). Though, idk if the song will fit one of the three concepts of the tour.

!!!Warning: #wrathchildawaitsusall

Last edited:
It's the hope that kills you, Kalata.

Which shows are you going to?

Well, hope dies last. And unfortunately, I will not see Maiden live next year, but I saw them in Plovdiv this year, so I'm happy that I attended at least one gig from this incredible tour. :)

So why do you hope for any changes to the setlist then? :confused:

Because it's boring to play the same set of songs for 2 years in a row. The joke aside, it would be great for us, the fans and for the band actually to rotate songs druing legs of a tour. Imagine if they play a rare gem like FOI.... I'm not a fan of change a lot of songs during a tour, like Metallica does, but Maiden have so many amazing songs (hidden gems) that deserves to be played - they are not a band with just five hit songs or something.

But all the fans in the Americas haven't seen the show yet. By keeping the setlist the same everyone gets the same. I don't think it would make sense to have two different setlists for different parts of the world.

I agree, but change one or two songs won't hurt. Swapping one regular classic for another or less played song.

For example, TETMD for The Clairvoyant or so. - that is just an example, I love TETMD. Throwing Prowler in the setlist would be cool too.

This will be my first time seeing Maiden live. I get that other people who saw them already this summer are bored and ready for something new, but please remember that other people weren’t as lucky as you and we’d like a chance at one of the band’s best set lists ever too. Thanks.

I hope you will have a great time when you see Maiden for the first time @Diesel 11 - actually, that's for sure. ;)

Imagine if they play a rare gem like FOI
Surprise, they will.
I hope you're right.
The "rare gem like FOI" will be, drumroll please, 'Flight of Icarus'. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

For example, TETMD for The Clairvoyant or so. - that is just an example, I love TETMD. Throwing Prowler in the setlist would be cool too.
You are a dreamer Kalata. You're just making things up based on what you want.

This will be my first time seeing Maiden live. I get that other people who saw them already this summer are bored and ready for something new, but please remember that other people weren’t as lucky as you and we’d like a chance at one of the band’s best set lists ever too. Thanks.
You finally bought the tickets!

--they are not a band with just five hit songs or something.

Funny enough, this is part of the issue; they have so many classic songs that even if you leave one or two of the biggest out, there's still a certain level of obligation with the rest, so you never have that much room to play with, unless you want to play a very wild card like in 2006 or 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back