GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
AFAIK there was never an Iron Maiden video Survivor, was it?
I know it's mostly live stuff but it could be a good laugh.

I did a Best Rock/Metal video survivor, and did a straw poll (via the chatroom) for Maiden's three entries. A full Maiden videovivor could be fun, although I'm not sure how we'd narrow down all the live stuff. In theory, anything included on any of the live videos would be eligible, including different versions of the same song. It could be restricted to the music videos on Maiden's Youtube channel, I suppose. That would certainly make it a lot easier to find video links that work in most parts of the world.

Try.

giphy.gif

Iron Maiden's videos are pretty rubbish though.
But therein lies all the fun!
I did a Best Rock/Metal video survivor, and did a straw poll (via the chatroom) for Maiden's three entries. A full Maiden videovivor could be fun, although I'm not sure how we'd narrow down all the live stuff. In theory, anything included on any of the live videos would be eligible, including different versions of the same song. It could be restricted to the music videos on Maiden's Youtube channel, I suppose. That would certainly make it a lot easier to find video links that work in most parts of the world.
Easiest way would be to go by Visions of the Beast then add 10 new ones, there's a whole list here (but I don't know how accessible it is to all the countries):
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPqpGkvhSWT1Jg1hJcwTF8Ay2BUdnWHD-

Last edited:
Yea I agree with Sixes. The discography thread is enough for now imo.

Anybody up for some sort of genre survivors? Like say, NWOBHM, Black, Thrash bands, etc?

Back