Your Maiden blasphemy

I find Gangland to be a catchy tune. I also don’t hate Wrathchild as long as The Ides of March is played beforehand.

I still cannot get into DoD even after 12 years of trying to give it its due. It’s the one post-reunion album that I seldom listen to and then only within my overall Maiden playlist, never on its own.

I find Gangland to be a catchy tune. I also don’t hate Wrathchild as long as The Ides of March is played beforehand.

I still cannot get into DoD even after 12 years of trying to give it its due. It’s the one post-reunion album that I seldom listen to and then only within my overall Maiden playlist, never on its own.
Not even Paschendale?

Paschendale is great, but only my 4th favorite from the album. Actually the album has only 5 great songs.

I will never understand the love for this disjointed mess of a song and its terrible verses.
The verses are by far and away my favorite part of the song and close to my favorite by Maiden. But hey, I'm not here to tell you how to think.

The verses are by far and away my favorite part of the song and close to my favorite by Maiden. But hey, I'm not here to tell you how to think.
Glad you like it. For me, poorly phrased vocals almost-but-not-quite doubling the backing guitars while doing the same brain dead descending melody over and over and over again is nothing to get excited about.

Glad you like it. For me, poorly phrased vocals almost-but-not-quite doubling the backing guitars while doing the same brain dead descending melody over and over and over again is nothing to get excited about.
I'm damn glad I like it too.

No feelings. Hope in humanity is lost.

Not even Paschendale?
I will never understand the love for this disjointed mess of a song and its terrible verses.
For me, poorly phrased vocals almost-but-not-quite doubling the backing guitars while doing the same brain dead descending melody over and over and over again is nothing to get excited about.

sign0188.gif

Reactions: Jer
Back