2015 Remasters on CD

That should be no Sanctuary on Iron Maiden, no Twilight Zone (for Killers).

Murders, Sanctuary, and Losfer Words was only on that weird 1995 reissue.

No Total Eclipse on # of the Beast for that matter, either.

I'll buy them, even though I don't need them, like the fool I am :facepalm::lol:

It's nice that they are staggered over a few months so it's not so much of a financial hit.

EDIT: tried to pre-order there, the regular cd's are a grand price, 11 euros, but €31 for the one with a box and then €21 postage they can go fuck themselves.

They don't seem to be available on amazon yet.

Will they be on amazon dya think? Not a chance in hell im forking out 21 quid for delivery

I suspect they will, but I've found emp to be the best option for the latest maiden releases over the last while, postage is usually reasonable, so hopefully emp get the limited edition box as well

I’ll buy these cause I’m a sucker. Some of these masters are really good though. Others not so much.

Is there any clear consensus on which ones are major improvements? I’m still operating off a combo of the original releases and the mid-90s Castle reissues.

I suspect they will, but I've found emp to be the best option for the latest maiden releases over the last while, postage is usually reasonable, so hopefully emp get the limited edition box as well

cool..amazon were the job as well with the vinyl remasters a few years ago... dont need these at all but am a complete sucker

Possibly a good opportunity to give us some rare shit but its not to be. Some day....
Initially I thought that I would not bother with any of these as I have the 95 set and all subsequent albums on cd but I seem to have lost Powerdave and TTAL and Alex both skip on their respective cds so I might get sucked into a couple of these. Powerslave definitely.
Haven't heard any of the 2015 remasters though so I, too, would be interested to know what albums are most improved.

I love how No Prayer is released on the same day as the "golden years" (1980s) albums and Fear of the Dark (and Blaze albums) on the same day as Brave New World.

The haters are gonna love to buy these records (again), or staying away from a Maiden product if they are collectors.

herman-cain-smile.gif

Hmm, I wonder what the collector’s edition of AMOLAD will hold...

Wait! More remasters... They can release so many other great things instead of that - bonus songs, live versions, a compilation album like BBC Archives, even a ''Best Of: From All Years/The Very Best'' and LOTB compilation album. Give us the full live album from the Dortmund '83 concert or a live album from SIT tour, full Maiden Japan concert, live songs/album from AMOLAD tour...

TNOTB collector's edition looks great though.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why they wouldn't include the extra tracks on the first three albums. It's the same way on iTunes too, Sanctuary, Twilight Zone and Total Eclipse simply aren't available at all. It's stupid.

I just don't understand why they wouldn't include the extra tracks on the first three albums. It's the same way on iTunes too, Sanctuary, Twilight Zone and Total Eclipse simply aren't available at all. It's stupid.
Non-mastering?

So, Iron Maiden, how big is the Eddie figurine?

At that price I would like to know.

Oh wait, it's "a 1:24 scale figurine". What the hell does that mean?! Like Eddie has official dimensions now, and this is 1/24 of those?

Something tells me it is tiny then. :/

So, Iron Maiden, how big is the Eddie figurine?

At that price I would like to know.

Oh wait, it's "a 1:24 scale figurine". What the hell does that mean?! Like Eddie has official dimensions now, and this is 1/24 of those?

Something tells me it is tiny then. :/

Well it fits in the box that the cd comes in. I originally thought the boxes were for the other cd's in the collection, but if you read the print on the side of the box it says the figure and the patch are inside.

Back