Bruce Dickinson

Was anyone at Bruce Dickinson's spoken word event at Cirkus (funnily enough, the venue Iron Maiden played at in 1995) in Stockholm on Sunday? According to an Iron Maiden FC member, Bruce confirmed there will be a new album, and that he is still working with Roy Z.

Ah so he's active on facebook but nothing about the project. Sadly

Was anyone at Bruce Dickinson's spoken word event at Cirkus (funnily enough, the venue Iron Maiden played at in 1995) in Stockholm on Sunday? According to an Iron Maiden FC member, Bruce confirmed there will be a new album, and that he is still working with Roy Z.
I know someone who was there, I can ask her.

You know, something's telling me he got asked a similar question in Manchester last year.

And in London (something along the lines of "Now that you have written your autobiography, is this it or should we expect a new solo album and more from Maiden?" - The answer was yes to both).

I did wonder at the time how many of those questions were genuinely from audience members.

All of them seemed to be genuinely from audience members at London.

Edit: the one he said was from Rod probably wasn't. :lol:

He did not answer my question though. It was: "Would you be flying with Icarus on stage with Maiden next tour?" I got quite close to getting it right! :lol:

Last edited:
My source has confirmed that Bruce gave a loud yes as an answer to a question regarding a new solo album. It would be great if your source could confirm that was indeed the case. :)
Okay, she says he kind of did say something like this, but he needs to write, record and release it first. So let's relegate that to Bruce teaser status. Either that or he's got it all ready to go and he's just messing with us. :/

I did not have that idea. It didn't feel that real at that first book presentation night.

We'll have to agree to disagree then.

The nature of the spoken word events, with questions asked by the audience, has provided us with some comedy gold.

Last edited:
Back