Live regrets

Nice try, but those shows are hardly a representation of 2018 Metallica. :D I think @srfc is as likely to see a Metallica show like those you have posted from the early 90s as we are to see Paul DiAnno fronting Maiden with hair. :lol:
And yes I proved your post was false, they DO play 3 hour sets, maybe not very night, but occasionally, so your WRONG!

Metallica are still churning out 2.5 hour sets, more than Maiden can manage, so your argument is false. Try again.

Maths is not your forte, right? 2.5 hours is 2 hours and 30 minutes; most shows are shorter.

Anyway, I'd rather have quality (i.e. Maiden) instead of quantity (i.e. Metallica).

And yes I proved your post was false, they DO play 3 hour sets, maybe not very night, but occasionally, so your WRONG!

Tsk, tsk, crap at maths, terrible with grammar and tenses (the correct thing would be to say that they DID play 3 hours sets :D) and with the sarcasm detector off. :lol:

Last edited:
Rush. I even had the tickets.
It was on 29th of May 2011 and Rush were playing last gig of European tour in Festhall in Franfurt, Germany. Just day earler, Maiden were starting their EU tour in the same arena. I've bought the tickets for both shows but a 2 months prior to the show I've decided to sell them to fund my trip to London (where I was Waters, whom I've seen 2 times since then). Bad decision.

I'd like to see at least one member of British invasion. Stones are recent here in Europe but every tour either Maiden are also in Europe or I have a gig that overpassed them.
Paul McCartney is currently coming to EU, but the dates ara a bit awkard.
I find out about Who's (or Daltrey and Townshand) only when they pass, I don't know is it about me or their PR.

This summer I had tickets to Pearl Jam in Italy, which I sold, but there's still time for them.

Back