#ThinkOfTheChildren
#childrenofthedamned
#DamnedKidsTheseDays
#GetOffMyLawnYouDamnedKids
#KidsTheseDaysDontAppreciateGreatness

#TheXFactorIsPerfect
#BlazeDidNothingWrong
#BlazeIsTheMessiah
Every time I read this sequence it makes me laugh. Spam it may be but - thanks all concerned for brightening my day :).

No Prayer is a very underrated album ! I like the sound of it, the melodies, the solos and it was a refresh, back to their roots.

It is not a bad album in any ways - because their output in the 80's is golden and to follow a masterpiece like SSOASS.... and that's why the album did not shine.

For me, it is a way better album than Killers.

I hate, and I mean HATE, Holy Smoke and Bring Your Daughter, and I see no point in Hooks In You. Without them, it would have been quite an ok album, and unlike many people here I really like The Assassin and Fates Warning.

I hate, and I mean HATE, Holy Smoke and Bring Your Daughter, and I see no point in Hooks In You. Without them, it would have been quite an ok album, and unlike many people here I really like The Assassin and Fates Warning.

I do not have a problem with Holy Smoke - yeah, by Maiden standards it is a mediocre song, but it is fun and a good rocker. Maiden set the bar so high in the 80's !

It is interesting that, Holy Smoke was in top 3 UK Singles Chart, while Run To The Hills was in top 7 back in '82 :confused:

I really like BYD... TTS, one of my favorites from this album, but the title track is the best - the best slow Maiden song IMO. Hooks In You is not that great, but I like the scream of Bruce and the twin lead guitar harmony on it. This album should have been with 8 songs !

I also like The Assassin, Fates Warning has not so good chorus, but I personally do not like Public Enema Number One. Every song in this album has a part in them that is essential for Maiden.

Exactly buddy. The best.
I quite like Assassin and Fates Warning too. It's just the bloke singing 'em.
Great to see some appreciation for Killers here finally.
And, thanks to you, random neurones connected giving me a short glimpse of Assassin with Paul, fantastic but couldn't keep it for long. Will keep trying though, Fates being next.

Back