Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, good example of a song appriciated by the involved fans, but seen as a show stopper to the casual fan. Soon to be dropped in favour of Wrathchild or ATG?
Some songs work better in other parts of a show or don't translate well live. Probably how the band feels with SIT

I'd gladly change one of the obvious staples for something like The Clairvoyant or Killers etc., but overall, I like the set. The last six songs are bit of a weak link there, since (splendid stage show aside) it's just not that exciting, but at least the performances were absolutely great.

Perhaps TETMD and The Wicker Man could switch places?

I'd gladly change one of the obvious staples for something like The Clairvoyant or Killers etc., but overall, I like the set. The last six songs are bit of a weak link there, since (splendid stage show aside) it's just not that exciting, but at least the performances were absolutely great.

No complaints from me, apart from from maybe the lack of the briefly-teased BQOBD. Other than that, it's the best they've done since '99

Perhaps TETMD and The Wicker Man could switch places?

Not sure what difference that would make - Brucie seemed to be struggling a tad with The Wicker Man, at least in the chorus

If they replace FTGOG with something I bet it will not be AtG but rather paschendale or maybe two typical crowd pleasers for casual fans (nothing wrong with that I guess). Still I will be pretty disappointed if they do that before shows in Poland.

Why is the SBIT Eddie replaced with TNOTB Eddie on one of the window?
dhadl4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As to FtGGoG, I do not understand why everything is measured by the crowd singing. This song is not a 2MtM, the reaction will of course differ. AMOLAD itself is more on the side of progressive metal, and FtGGoG is a particularly dark sounding song. Let people think a little bit while listening; they won't always jump and dance and shout.

As to FtGGoG, I do not understand why everything is measured by the crowd singing. This song is not a 2MtM, the reaction will of course differ. AMOLAD itself is more on the side of progressive metal, and FtGGoG is a particularly dark sounding song. Let people think a little bit while listening; they won't always jump and dance and shout.
There's a chance that everyone was starting to get a bit hot and knackered after all the jumping around of the first few songs, too.

Not sure what difference that would make - Brucie seemed to be struggling a tad with The Wicker Man, at least in the chorus

It might make the start of the encore just a bit more explosive and energic, but then again, The Wicker Man works very well right after FTGGOG.

I think Heaven Can Wait was supposed to be played, but when the settlement for Hallowed was reached they replaced the songs.
Or SISL, who knows but I bet that was reason for dropping it. If of course they ever considered songs from this album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back