Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Italy... I mean "Speech"... just typed wrong...

But If you guys don't believe on it, I will be here after the gig to make you lick my balls! You guys believed in a piece of shit of paper (if you know maiden setlist on paper, you will see a lot of wrong things in the fake one)..........

Cheers!

Closing connection...
Lick my balls?
Are they crystal? Beacuse if so... then Can I play with madness is confirmed!
The prophet stared at his crystal ball

I'm from Italy... I mean "Speech"... just typed wrong...

But If you guys don't believe on it, I will be here after the gig to make you lick my balls! You guys believed in a piece of shit of paper (if you know maiden setlist on paper, you will see a lot of wrong things in the fake one)..........

Cheers!

Closing connection...

I am wondering why the hell would you like us to lick your balls. Also, are you referring to someone specifically or to everybody around here? :facepalm:

I can't tell the source, but I have the entire setlist...
Be Quick or be Dead
Different World
El Dorado
22 Acacia Avenue
Flight of Icarus*
Man on the Edge
The Clansman
The Trooper
Paschendale
Number of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Bring your Daughter... to the Slaughter...
Iron Maiden
---------------
Alexander the Great
The Wicker Man
Wasted Years

*Some Venues

Total Running Time: 1h48'

- Tour's been hyped as a 'predominantly 80s-based setlist'
- 9/16 of the songs are from 1990-present.

Ooooookay.

I am wondering why the hell would you like us to lick your balls. Also, are you referring to someone specifically or to everybody around here? :facepalm:
Wait...

The first time I heard "Lord Of The Flies" I thought Blaze was singing "same-sex sinners", which made me do a double-take until I checked the lyric book! Puts a whole different spin on that song... :huh:

Lord of the Flies confirmed!

Yes...
Be Quick or be Dead
Different World
El Dorado
22 Acacia Avenue
Flight of Icarus*

Direct songs above...

Man on the Edge

Long intro to...

The Clansman
The Trooper

Long intro to...

Paschendale

Number of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Bring your Daughter... to the Slaughter...
Iron Maiden
---------------
Alexander the Great
The Wicker Man
Wasted Years

They said that the tour will be 80's heavy. Your setlist has 16 songs. 7 songs from the 80's, 5 songs from 90's and 4 songs from the 00's. I wouldn't say that this set is 80's heavy. Otherwise where are the usual suspects? RTTH, 2MTM, TETMD, HBDN all missing from your list. Fake af.

I found real setlist guys, here you go.
1. Wrathchild
2.Wrathchild
3.Wrathchild
4.Wrathchild *only on some shows
5.Wrathchild
6.Wrathchild
7.Wrathchild
8.Wrathchild
9.Wrathchild
10.Wrathchild
11.Wrathchild
12.Wrathchild
13.Wrathchild
14.Alexander the lick my balls *will be replaced with wrathchild once we've licked 'em
15.Wrathchild
16.Wrathchild

MaidenFans
Licking the balls of mans
All because
We don't blindly trust

Can you tell me how to get
How to get the setlist?

Actual tour news: Nicko will (apparently) be using the Somewhere on Tour kit snare on Legacy of the Beast. He took it with him after the Drum One appearance and it was replaced with another snare. This was reported by a guy who won the raffle and got to play the kit some time after that.

e: Wait this isn't technically even news, it's more like a well-informed rumor. Oh well.

Actual tour news: Nicko will (apparently) be using the Somewhere on Tour kit snare on Legacy of the Beast. He took it with him after the Drum One appearance and it was replaced with another snare. This was reported by a guy who won the raffle and got to play the kit some time after that.

e: Wait this isn't technically even news, it's more like a well-informed rumor. Oh well.

So cool!

Then I think is clear ... ATG confirmed.

That's awesome if true. That snare is amazing - it's a Sonor Phonic D506 14x6.75" Ferromanganese Steel drum, the only one ever plated in black chrome direct from the Sonor factory! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back