Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/IronMaiden/status/986691456680235008

Could this be a new TNOTB backdrop?

..oh, another look and I guess this one is from the No Prayer On the Road. Never mind!

Yeah, it looks like as the backdrop they used on the NPOTR tour. The stage design also suggest that is from that tour !

Anyway, it is a cool backdrop for TNOTB - the image is from The Number of the Beast single and it is iconic Eddie (definitely, one of the greatest Eddies | * I always liked the cover for TNOTB single. It is as good as the actual cover :confused:)

Back in the Day I got sent home from public high school for wearing that TNOB single t shirt. And told never to wear anything like that again or get suspended.
Then days later wore it to Catholic Church with Grammy ( miss you Grammy) .. and the coolest , priest I think,? Anyway laughed about it and said something along the lines of "nice shirt, way to treat Satan!" :p. As we walked in. In hindsight, should have gone with the polo there, ..... but man way cooler peeps there than at school. :D.

I would be very surprised if they play both For The Greater Good Of God and Flight Of Icarus. I expect only one surprise of that level in the set.

I would be very surprised if they play both For The Greater Good Of God and Flight Of Icarus. I expect only one surprise of that level in the set.
You’re being too reasonable for this thread, stop it.

You’re being too reasonable for this thread, stop it.
Yeah let's get this back on track.

I'm pretty sure Maiden will play 'The Clansman', 'Infinite Dreams', 'Where Eagles Dare' and 'Alexander the Great' this year. They surely have to play Alexander at some point?

So people believe that Flight of Icarus and For the Greater Good of God are sure to be played just because of the hints on the art? Than Clansman is also confirmed, and many others that aren't mentioned so much.

Bruce said there will be one or two surprises, so I count there will be only one.

again, Steve doesn't like Icarus and Bruce likely can't hit those notes to save his life and they are the two deciding the set list. Icarus is likely a no go which is why I left it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back