Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

nR1XGSl.gif

As cool as Alestorm is, they're incomparable to RATM ;) Calling vocals stupid is a bit shortsighted because they're - rapping, you know RATM is the true blend of riffs and rap as opposed to abominations such as Limp Bizkit...

I don't have a problem with the rapping part, it's just that it's shit rapping in this case. And the guy doesn't have a good voice for it either.

RATM is awesome. All four members. I disagree with their politics, but that doesn't hinder my enjoyment.

Come to think of it, the best part about Rage is not even Zach...it's actually Tom Morello. His soloing is way past unique...

It's clearly Tom Morello. I'd put Tim Commerford ahead of Zach de la Rocha as well. He has a lot of standout basslines.

It's clearly Tom Morello. I'd put Tim Commerford ahead of Zach de la Rocha as well. He has a lot of standout basslines
Absolutely. For me Rage has always been about music before everything else. Zach is awesome but would be nothing without the rest of the band going crazy!! Lets not forget that Brad Wilk, the drummer who played on all of the Rage albums, was hired to play on Black Sabbaths 13 album..and did an outstanding job!! So Sabbath must have seen something good in him too :)

Back