Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Dunno haven't tried but guy who snapped it said they're pretty good. Whatever good means in the context of a 10 cent chewing gum.

I like how the balls are marketed as "extra sour".

That's because it's a stress or concentration thing, like a fidget spinner. Problem is, it can set other people off if they're at all sensitive to stress or struggle to concentrate.

I don't know why that is, but its almost a sure guarantee that I get a headache from gum....But when the taste is gone what's the point anyways? :p

I only chew gum while on my way to work, to start the day with a fresh taste in my mouth :cool:When I arrive at work, the taste has gone and I can throw the gum away.

And replace the fresh taste from the gum with the dishwater taste of machine coffee.

Wolfsbane this Thursday night people. Looking forward to it and have spent the last three weeks listening to nothing but Wolfsbane on my commute.

And I have to say, it reminds me how good they are.

This is a great cover:

And this is a great reworking of Killing Machine:

I only chew gum while on my way to work, to start the day with a fresh taste in my mouth :cool:When I arrive at work, the taste has gone and I can throw the gum away.

And replace the fresh taste from the gum with the dishwater taste of machine coffee.
At work there is a really good coffee machine - it makes an alarming noise but it's just it grinding the beans :)
It is, however, the only good thing about working there :(

Back