Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It sounds like it's transitioning to Flu status. Pray that it does not make the jump to Man Flu status!
I don't think it's flu because I had a jab for that (although it might not have had time to kick in), also it's missing some of the more disturbing symptoms that I get with flu but not with cold. Being asthmatic just complicates everything though.

Thanks for your concern though - I really don't want to go down with this:

Wouldn't that be our first Flu? So would it be Flu Aliza? Or is it like tropical storms transitioning into hurricanes?

I was also unaware of new Septicflesh. I’ve mostly ignored new music this year but I think I’ll be catching up myself.

First match of the Australia vs Ireland International Rules Series this Sunday btw
I personally find it hit and miss as a spectacle these days. Back in early/mid 2000s it was not to be missed. Punch ups galore.
One thing that always puzzled me was Irelands lack of ability/desire to use the rugby style Aussie Rules tackle. The coaches really miss the trick with that one.
I made it to the 3rd round of trails for the U17 version back in the day, one step before the final trial and selection. And we played Gaelic the whole time. No Compromise Rules. Go figure.

One hundred years ago today the Battle of Passchendaele finally ended. Something like a half-million young men were killed, wounded, captured, or missing. Of the countries represented on Maidenfans, many were involved in the Battle - British, Irish, Australian, Canadian, and Germans, off the top of my head, along with the others who were involved in the war itself.

There are people still alive who remember this time, and we live in a world where we no longer have to hate because of these grotesque slaughters, where we are no longer enemies. For this, I am grateful.

I personally find it hit and miss as a spectacle these days. Back in early/mid 2000s it was not to be missed. Punch ups galore.
One thing that always puzzled me was Irelands lack of ability/desire to use the rugby style Aussie Rules tackle. The coaches really miss the trick with that one.
I made it to the 3rd round of trails for the U17 version back in the day, one step before the final trial and selection. And we played Gaelic the whole time. No Compromise Rules. Go figure.
Definitely not an expert, but could this be related to GAA's attitude to rugby as a foreign sport?

Back