GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
Just to be properly understood - I know most of his discography by heart (as he's in my Top 6 of singer-songwriters, along with Dylan, Springsteen, (Van) Morrison, Cash and Simon - for obvious reasons I count both Gabriel and Bush separately) and I'd really like to participate, but I'm afraid my enthusiasm will fade away halfway through. As it did with all the other survivors. :D But let's try it!

@ Gojira:
I'd probably pass. I don't like the first two albums, and they sold out with the last one.

@ Iced Earth:
I guess I'll do it... but I'd really prefer hosting something that's never been done before... like Satyricon, or even Enslaved. Something extreme, more precisely.
I also can't believe it's been more than 3,5 years since the last IE Survivor :eek: Time flies...

You'll get a lot more people voting and therefore more discussion in an Iced Earth survivor. Besides, they have a new album out so it's time.

Regarding Iced Earth, I've only heard their covers of Hallowed, The Trooper, and The Ripper, and Dante's Inferno. Which means I know almost nothing of their discography. That said, I'm interested in listening to their stuff to participate in this survivor so long as I have the time, so count me as interested.

Neither of those songs deal with crying eagles and are therefore inferior.

Back