Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I was getting leaves blown into my face just over an hour ago
Good thing it wasn't leaves like this one.

8029.jpg

That's caused by either Saharan dust or aerosol from forest fires in the Iberian peninsula.

The wind has picked up in Reading and I was getting leaves blown into my face just over an hour ago. It's very overcast now and the lighting inside feels really odd.
I hate when outside lighting makes things feel strange.

I think I just figured out what Maiden's most 'hair metal' song is.

Hair Nation considers Tattooed Millionaire to be a hair metal song.

What's another famous solo Bruce song?

Re-recorded by Maiden?

Became their only UK #1 single?

If Tattooed Millionaire is a hair metal song, then by connecting the dots, Bring Your Daughter... To The Slaughter is Maiden's most hair metal song.

I think.

So as I was busy trying to copy the cell content from one Excel spreadsheet to another, and trying to figure out why the ctrl+v command worked in one cell but not in an almost identical other, I realised that this is time that is subtracted from my life. I will never get it back. I lost a part of my lifetime to a number in a cell in an Excel spreadsheet.

"hair metal" = hard rock of the '80s, played by boy bands under makeup
TM = in hard rock of the 80s style, mocking same boy bands under makeup

TM is a mockery of hair metal.

So as I was busy trying to copy the cell content from one Excel spreadsheet to another, and trying to figure out why the ctrl+v command worked in one cell but not in an almost identical other, I realised that this is time that is subtracted from my life. I will never get it back. I lost a part of my lifetime to a number in a cell in an Excel spreadsheet.
Sometimes, no, frequently, life demands that we do pointless tasks in order to be able to do meaningful ones later :)

Back