Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Compare him to the Austrian failed painter and wait for a reaction.

Yeah, see, that's the problem. She's not an evil person. In fact, she can be very compassionate and emphatic. Even her racism is sort of developed from that sort of attitude. Problem just is, she hates them friggin' rapefugees.

Things I learned today: It's a holiday in Israel and people will still answer their business phones but tell you they can't talk because it's a holiday. :nuts:

I totally have no idea how to open a thread. Cant see any option anywhere so I will post my question here.
Does anyone know what time Hellfest tickets go on sale tomorrow?
Also, some say that last year it sold out in 2hrs and some say it took a week. Does anyone have any solid info on this?
Finally, is anyone else super mega definitely getting a ticket??? :edmetal::shred::rocker:
I'd like to go to one of the European Metal festivals sometime, but I'm not sure if it'll be next year. I'm also not sure I could handle the level of drinking that going to a festival with you would entail!

I'd like to go to one of the European Metal festivals sometime, but I'm not sure if it'll be next year. I'm also not sure I could handle the level of drinking that going to a festival with you would entail!
Get yerself a big bag of speed and you should be able to keep up no problem!
I plan on hitting Bloodstock next year too, I assume you will be hitting that again.
My bro is going again next year. He swears by VIP tickets. Apparently you can bring in a backpack of booze no problem from VIP camping so you save on that and you gain on clean bogs and showers etc as well as a bar which stays open til 3 or 4am. Still, it doubles the ticket price. We shall see.

Things I learned today: It's a holiday in Israel and people will still answer their business phones but tell you they can't talk because it's a holiday. :nuts:
A doctors surgery which I am mercifully no longer registered with used to have two really miserable old biddies on reception (I do not know or indeed care if they are still there). If you phoned during their lunch break they would answer the phone in order to tell you the surgery was closed and you needed to call back later. I know there was an answerphone with a recorded message because it was switched on in the evening but it never occured to them to switch it on at lunchtime apparently.

One Saturday morning I went round to deliver a change of address note which I put straight through the letterbox and then walked away - I didn't knock or try the door because I knew they were closed - and as I was walking away one of them came out and actually chased after me down the street to tell me the surgery was closed.

If all that was about them having something better to do ...

Get yerself a big bag of speed and you should be able to keep up no problem!
I plan on hitting Bloodstock next year too, I assume you will be hitting that again.
My bro is going again next year. He swears by VIP tickets. Apparently you can bring in a backpack of booze no problem from VIP camping so you save on that and you gain on clean bogs and showers etc as well as a bar which stays open til 3 or 4am. Still, it doubles the ticket price. We shall see.
Speed and booze. Probably not the best combo for a rock festival. Or anything for that matter.

We have these little ad TVs in buses where they usually show either today's horoscope or ads for all kinds of companies. One of the things they showed today was a "missing 10 year old" announcement with a picture. I thought: "Isn't that a girl from the school I went to? Prolly a lookalike." So I go home, news show the same girl and my mom says she's from the school (she is a teacher at the same school I attended for 12 years).

Back