Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Not to mention we learned from the '85 quake and most of the infrastructure since, specially skyscrapers, are now earthquake resistant.
Wait, everything I've learned from the President of the United States suggests that Mexicans can't build a ladder high enough to get over his wall, how did you build earthquake resistant buildings? ;)

I went running for the first time in a few weeks this evening. I was making good progress early in the year but kept on getting too busy or was away too often. Hopefully I can run a bit more often over the next few weeks though and it should help that it's a bit cooler and darker in the evening.

In one particular electoral district in Northern Norway, the Centre Party (agrarian, anti-centralization) got more than 70% of the votes. No other party above 10% in that district. The reason? The government have decided to discontinue the military base there and move the aircraft activity to a different airfield, 200km away.

So... some of you may have noticed that there have been no new spam threads today. However, there might have been one or two of you who got something by PM, can you just give us a nudge if you did please?

Sometimes, when you work to make things better for the community, it would be nice if certain people actually tried to participate in the process rather than being sarcastic and difficult at every turn.

Just so it doesn't sound like I'm being passive-aggressive, I'm talking about @CriedWhenBrucieLeft.

Back