GAMES DISCUSSION - submissions welcome!

Opeth referendum?

• Total voters
I'm in as long as it's Soundgarden and his solo stuff. Maybe Temple of the Dog, but I don't know whether I'll participate as far as Audioslave are concerned.

Last edited:
So, new Mastodon 'bum's out, so someone would like a Survivor, maybe? :angel2:

I need to take a break from Wilson (again) and those awful early Soundgarden records...

I'm always up for hosting it but I never found enough interest for it here :) It had 2 votes in this poll, so I reset it now to see the new state of interest :)

Voted. But why are Epica and Female Fronted Dutch separate options? Also, I'll try to participate, but the Heep survivor will be a bit chore, methinks, and I don't know whether VdGG Survivor makes sense separately from Hammill solo.

Voted for King Diamond / Mercyful Fate again. They're probably the only ones here I'd be able to do the whole way through.

So I was thinking of two survivors that I think would be cool to do sometime. The first one - Death. Yes, I already brought them up and there was one already, but given it's been abandoned and this is one of my favorite bands, I'd really love to see how a survivor with Death songs would go. Second one - Ahab. There's only four albums (though I believe there were a couple non-album tracks released) so it'd be a much shorter one to do. For both of them I'd be willing to host, and I'm also willing to wait until some other survivors have been done so yeah. Suggestions and stuff.

Also KD/MF have three votes so far. That's good to see. :D

That makes 6! Alright, when would it be best to start this one? I know we've got a lot going on right as far as Survivors are concerned.

Maybe once Steven Wilson/Soundgarden end?

Back