2017 Event Shirts

ollyhills

Prowler
Anyone wanna share the event shirts they've been picking up this year so far? I got curious and haven't been able to find any images online - ARE there even unique shirts for each show this time around?

Sheffield and Newcastle had unique shirts so far. Expect London to have a shirt as well.

I didn't see a unique t-shirt at Dublin, officially anyway. The fakers might be selling them. I didn't have a close look at the merch in Glasgow last night. I hope there's something unique in London.

It would make sense if there was. Big venue, and two dates. I didn't spot an event specific shirt at Leeds, although I'm sure I've seen some artwork relating to the show.

Germany also had a shirt but they got the flag wrong.

Blimey that's a surprise if they were officially licensed ones, I mean how can you get the German flag wrong?

Its three Black, Red and Gold horizontal bands? :facepalm:

That's last years.

Here is the one I'm talking about.
af27a54b68fe398b67e4ced5dbd5d945.jpg

We know that Brooklyn will get a shirt, it was posted on Maiden's website when the announced the second gig. London is a certainty. I guess they will have a few more in the US as well.

The last London shows in 2013 had a really cool t-shirt with Eddie bursting out of the Millenium Dome. I really wanted it, but it had an England flag on the back and I couldn't bring myself to wear it.

I hope they have good ones at London this time! It's going to be a personal prize.

I'm torn over what shirts to bring to London. Definitely my Vegas 2016 shirt. Probably my Iron Maidens shirt.

The last London shows in 2013 had a really cool t-shirt with Eddie bursting out of the Millenium Dome. I really wanted it, but it had an England flag on the back and I couldn't bring myself to wear it.
I have a feeling it will be the same but with Eddie holding a heart.

It's pretty grim looking. Is that (the bike one) the only official UK tour t-shirt, do you know? There are other t-shirts (on the official site) with cities on the back, but not exclusively just UK cities. Was that it? No Eddie BoS-face UK one?

Back