1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Event Shirts

Discussion in 'Maiden Chat' started by ollyhills, May 17, 2017.

1. ollyhills

ollyhills Prowler

Anyone wanna share the event shirts they've been picking up this year so far? I got curious and haven't been able to find any images online - ARE there even unique shirts for each show this time around?

2. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

Sheffield and Newcastle had unique shirts so far. Expect London to have a shirt as well.

3. Black Wizard

Black Wizard Out of the Silent Planet

I didn't see a unique t-shirt at Dublin, officially anyway. The fakers might be selling them. I didn't have a close look at the merch in Glasgow last night. I hope there's something unique in London.

4. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

It would make sense if there was. Big venue, and two dates. I didn't spot an event specific shirt at Leeds, although I'm sure I've seen some artwork relating to the show.

5. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

Germany also had a shirt but they got the flag wrong.

6. Hermod

Hermod Invader

Blimey that's a surprise if they were officially licensed ones, I mean how can you get the German flag wrong?

Its three Black, Red and Gold horizontal bands? :facepalm:

7. frus

frus Barbed Wire Hen

8. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

That's last years.

Here is the one I'm talking about.
    [​IMG]

frus likes this.
  9. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

10. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

We know that Brooklyn will get a shirt, it was posted on Maiden's website when the announced the second gig. London is a certainty. I guess they will have a few more in the US as well.

11. Black Wizard

The last London shows in 2013 had a really cool t-shirt with Eddie bursting out of the Millenium Dome. I really wanted it, but it had an England flag on the back and I couldn't bring myself to wear it.

Dargull likes this.
  12. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

13. LooseCannon

LooseCannon Yorktown-class aircraft carrier Staff Member

I hope they have good ones at London this time! It's going to be a personal prize.

I'm torn over what shirts to bring to London. Definitely my Vegas 2016 shirt. Probably my Iron Maidens shirt.

14. Poto

Poto Ancient Mariner

I have a feeling it will be the same but with Eddie holding a heart.

15. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

16. Black Wizard

I got it in Dublin.

17. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

It's pretty grim looking. Is that (the bike one) the only official UK tour t-shirt, do you know? There are other t-shirts (on the official site) with cities on the back, but not exclusively just UK cities. Was that it? No Eddie BoS-face UK one?

18. Black Wizard

Yeah, the bike one. I can't remember any others.

19. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

No, I can't stand the bike one. I hope there'll be a better one in London.

jazz from hell and Hermod like this.
  20. Hermod

Hermod Invader

Matter of taste isn't it? I brought the Bike one in Dublin, think it's cool, but then I'm into Bikes so probably that's why I like it?