'Nodding Donkey Blues'

A

Anonymous

Here, you can read other visitors' comments on 'Nodding Donkey Blues' as well as post your own. Any contribution to the commentary will be much appreciated, may it be cultural references relevant to the song (links to related websites, interpretations that may have been overlooked in the Commentary, and the like) or personal essays related to the topic of the song. Just be aware that messages that are either off-topic or too wacky may be deleted.

one of my favorite Maiden songs, especially for the existance of piano and for this terrible saying of Bruce think we have a guitar solo here or whatever

similar to "from here to eternity" -start the engines Davey & "pass the jam"  :wub: -don't stop I'll scream.....I've warned you!

I appreciate these comic-clever of Bruce, and most the moments of instrumetal variety (eg piano), and this song have both elements

3/10

Nodding Donkey Blues is a straight up blues song about a very fat woman and it’s only worthwhile to hear the band play blues.

Thank you!! Love this, right up my street. i wish they'd let him finish said song before arresting him :(.
i <3 blues, & always wondered what he'd be like singing it. I wish he'd do more than that. it also reminds me of my dearly departed collie xx

Back