Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

It's RT so it's obviously lies. The kid is called Justin Timberlake.

Just got class schedule for next week. Next Wednesday I'm gonna be in class for my dad's subject for the first time. I'm already having anxiety just thinking about it :confused:

I mean, everywhere I read on FB, everyone says he's a good teacher and I never read any vitriol towards him, plus someone else is gonna grade me to avoid nepotism, but it's still gonna be awkward. Don't think any of my classmates know he's my dad, so I hope they'll be in their best behaviour so that I don't have to start hating on them :halo:

Oh god. Was it all subjects or a few or one? I was in my mom's elementary school for the 2nd part of it (5th to 8th grade) but she never taught me, thank Barlow.

It's currently my 12th year in the same school with my mom. Luckily, she has never taught me. She was substitute homeroom teacher for my class when I was little, though.

Just got class schedule for next week. Next Wednesday I'm gonna be in class for my dad's subject for the first time. I'm already having anxiety just thinking about it :confused:

I mean, everywhere I read on FB, everyone says he's a good teacher and I never read any vitriol towards him, plus someone else is gonna grade me to avoid nepotism, but it's still gonna be awkward. Don't think any of my classmates know he's my dad, so I hope they'll be in their best behaviour so that I don't have to start hating on them :halo:

And don't sleep in and miss the class. He'll notice.

My cousin was my theatre studies teacher back in my board treading days (secondary school, age 11-18). She was the 'fittest/hottest' teacher in the school. Apparently.
I got a fair bit of (good natured) abuse over that, most of which I quite agreed with. That says more about me than them, I suppose.:nonono:

My cousin was my theatre studies teacher back in my board treading days (secondary school, age 11-18). She was the 'fittest/hottest' teacher in the school. Apparently.
I got a fair bit of (good natured) abuse over that, most of which I quite agreed with. That says more about me than them, I suppose.:nonono:
So what I'm hearing is you got that hots for your cousin. :innocent:

Back