Blaze Bayley

The new album, named Endure and Survive will be released on 3rd march.
1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/officialblazebayley/posts/1406228509410664:0

I thought that the vocals were too loud in the mix on the last album, but I liked it apart from that. His current lineup is strong.

The new album, named Endure and Survive will be released on 3rd march.
1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/officialblazebayley/posts/1406228509410664:0

I thought that the vocals were too loud in the mix on the last album, but I liked it apart from that. His current lineup is strong.

Yeah, I thought exactly the same! It made Blaze sound a bit 'odd' and on top of the music too much. I played Silicon Messiah straight after and it suits him way better a little quieter in the mix.

I love the latest album though, all the same :)

Good reminder for me to preorder the new album. Infinite Entanglement was one of my favorite albums of last year. :ok:

New Blaze song, from upcoming album Endure And Survive.

"Endure And Survive" track listing:

01. Endure And Survive
02. Escape Velocity
03. Blood
04. Eating Lies
05. Destroyer
06. Dawn Of The Dead Son
07. Remember
08. Fight Back
09. The World Is Turning The Wrong Way
10. Together We Can Move The Sun

enjoy the vid @MrKnickerbocker ;)

Good song, nothing mind-blowing, but then again neither was the lead-off single from IE ("Human"), and that album grew on me to the point I listen to it waaaay more than I do Book of Souls. At least the video is a bit less cheesy than the last few. Not sure what the two chicks are supposed to be doing in the video, but oh well. Looking forward to getting my preorder soon.

Really liked his last album but I definitely agree the vocals were too high in the mix - with that said, it still sounded good.

Good song. I like Blaze, I like his music and his style. Not sure he'll make another album as strong as The Man Who Would Not Die and Promise and Terror though.

Didn't he just release an album a few months ago???? Good for him though.

Goin te see Blaze tomorrow night at The Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill. Its an obscure town/village even for me and I was born and raised 30mins down the road. Interesting spot, its well away from the city scene but the owner of the venue has a habit of gettin guys to play there and in most cases its their only Irish date. Uli Jon Roth, yer man out of Warrior Soul, Doug Aldrich, The Quireboys and many more over the years.
Finally I will get to hear Virus live. It was the first new release vinyl I ever bought and I bought 2 cos it was a poster sleeve (one for the wall and one for the collection). Cant wait:rocker::shred::edmetal:

Goin te see Blaze tomorrow night at The Diamond Rock Club in Ahoghill. Its an obscure town/village even for me and I was born and raised 30mins down the road. Interesting spot, its well away from the city scene but the owner of the venue has a habit of gettin guys to play there and in most cases its their only Irish date. Uli Jon Roth, yer man out of Warrior Soul, Doug Aldrich, The Quireboys and many more over the years.
Finally I will get to hear Virus live. It was the first new release vinyl I ever bought and I bought 2 cos it was a poster sleeve (one for the wall and one for the collection). Cant wait:rocker::shred::edmetal:
Have fun. Blaze puts on a better show than a lot of bands filling stadiums, and you can tell he loves doing it even if it's just for a bar full of people. I was at a show with maybe 25 people tops back in 2011 I think, and I probably enjoyed that show more than I did several Maiden shows I've seen, including Bruce-fronted shows.

Blaze is consistant and hard working. He seems to love what he is doing and there is a honesty to that. However he is not as talented as the rest Maiden members. In my opinion that is.

Last edited:
Back