Night Prowler's Future Survivors

In response to the poll question, I'd prefer the solo game, to be honest. Although I'd still most likely participate in either one.

Time for an update:

I'll start another Bruce Dickinson Survivor after Maiden one ends (so any day now :)). I'll also host another Sabaton Survivor after the release of the new album (September probably). I'm not sure if I promised something else :p

I wanna do another big miscellanous game soon though and can't decide between:

1) Best Band Ever - this would include games for best vocalist ever, best guitarist ever, best bassist ever, best drummer ever and possibly best keyboardist ever. Few years ago I did the first two but never got around to completing the whole band. There'd be nominations and stuff.

2) Best Guitar Solos Ever - successor to Foro's game (Foro might also participate in the creation & hosting of this one), except it's all bands but Maiden (not pop or jazz etc. though, you know the deal :p). There'd also be videos for every round etc, and also nominations.

So vote!

P.S. Also open to suggestions for any other game :)
Oooh, all of them sound great fun. I'd play in all.

I really like the idea of the best band. It could be like a fantasy league but with band members. All sound good, though.

I prefer the band because I was pretty disappointed the first time that bassist and drummer games never came after the first two.

I do hope that the no jazz rule doesn't apply to those games as well, because you'd be disregarding a ton of incredible players.

Amorphis Survivor is ending soon; I was planning on starting Sabaton afterwards, but I'm kind of in an Opeth mood lately, so... I'll let you decide :D

Winner starts after Amorphis, loser after Dream Theater.

My favorite band besides Maiden vs. A band that I immensely dislike.

Pretty difficult call, this. :p

You are free to do your own survivor, Sixes. :p
Not that free, he still has to obey the schedule :p

Yeah, Opeth and Sabaton have been done twice before, but I've got requests for both so... I'm not in a Sabaton mood but I'll keep my promise and host it, it's only a question of when :)

I want to get into more Opeth and a survivor would help me achieve that. I'm really not interested in Sabatons new album so I'm not interested in a survivor that will have the same results.

I would love to have another Sabaton survivor, but if you're in an Opeth mood, NP, then it would be better to do Opeth now and leave Sabaton for later. We're not going anywhere and neither are you, so we could wait. :p

Back