9: The Final Frontier
10: Iron Maiden
11: The X Factor
12: Dance of Death
13: Killers
14: No Prayer For the Dying
15: Fear of the Dark
16: Virtual XI

In a very close match, this year's defending champion is relegated to the #5 spot.

I've been watching the results for each round closely to make sure there are no shenanigans. :p

Hmm, what do we have here? AMOLAD should be the weakest, but Piece Of Mind gets a kick in the arse because of the whole SiT affair.

I meant the newbies on this forum of course, @ghkghk. Before you and some others were around, SIT and even some of the nineties albums, I believe, were more popular. Hell, didn't Somewhere in Time even win this the last time?

On the other hand, it's amusing to see an album with Quest for Fire and To Tame a Land being so popular all of a sudden.
Bad lyrics, but it doesn't matter. A top 3 album.
Hmm, what do we have here? AMOLAD should be the weakest, but Piece Of Mind gets a kick in the arse because of the whole SiT affair.
Bad move, you should have voted for both, in order to protect the other two or at least Seventh Son. Every vote counts, it's very close.

Last edited:
Piece of Mind is the best album Iron Maiden has ever made. Anyone who disagrees is wrong. Fifth place is about right for Somewhere in Time. But anything in the top 10 is a huge over-reach for AMOLAD. What is wrong with you people?!?

Back