Most Important Iron Maiden Member is Steve Harris

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave brings class to the Maiden lineup mosher! Janick just does dancing and swinging his guitar round.Also his songwriting abilitiess are not very gd in my humble opinion. Look at his tracks --legacy DOD talisman etc etc --these tracks are too boring for most maiden fans tastes! I am not sure about Adrian smith though.

Dave brings class to the Maiden lineup mosher! Janick just does dancing and swinging his guitar round.Also his songwriting abilitiess are not very gd in my humble opinion. Look at his tracks --legacy DOD talisman etc etc --these tracks are too boring for most maiden fans tastes! I am not sure about Adrian smith though.

As opposed to those non-boring fan favorites like Age of Innocence, Benjamin Breeg, The Man Who Would Be King, The Man of Sorrows...

I do like both of them. But hardly would I call them more exciting than any of the brilliant Janick-penned tracks from recent years.

What has Dave actually brought to the band in the last 15 years compared to the other members? I don't mean to bash him, it's great that he's still in the band and he's an important member, but Janick/Adrian make up half of the band's creative direction since the reunion tour. Their solos and songwriting have pretty much defined the last few albums. How is Janick least important when he penned the classics of the reunion era?? :nuts2:
Dave mostly affects the live shows. He has a solo on almost every song, he is playing all the important parts. Dave's creative output may not be the best when compared to Adrian and Janick. (Especially Janick) But the over all sound would be compromised. Dave's guitar sound has a smoothness to it, a smoothness that the other guitarists don't have. I think Nicko said on the flight 666 dvd is that Dave is the backbone of the band and there would be no Maiden without him.

You guys no whats going on!
mrknickerbicker you are totally wrong with you're assessment of Dave and janick. Back to MAIDEN SCHOOL for you.
Yeh Knicks, pack your bags & get back to Maiden School; wherever that is...
Troll account confirmed.
Trolling you anyway.
You didn't already know Legatodave was a troll account?
Poor guy. He's just obsessed with people called Dave. And can't type properly...
Almost every Maiden song is better than Age of Innocence..
I agree this song ain't particularly good; although, we have no idea what it would be like live. Possibly worse! :p
Ben Breeg and Man Of Sorrows are awesome though.
Ben Breeg is better than anything than any Janick-penned track save for Dance of Death.
I personally love Breeg and Man of Sorrows; I think they're right up there with anything Janick has written. Breeg was also good live; I'd love to see it return to the setlist at some point.

Nicko is the most important! he plays like a madman on the skins and made the band a hundred times better when he joined up! plus he makes a mean slab of ribs.

Also steve too for bringing Nicko into the band! get rid of that adrian guy tho, he's to serious haha!

Back