Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

@bearfan are you a fan club member? There are a lot more photos of the nose gear doors out there, someone's been posting them on the FC forum.

I walked head first into glass doors at uni for the 3rd time (as in, 3rd time, same doors). People saw but thankfully no one laughed and I just walked out asap. :oops:

They're all laughing behind your back though...

That's the third time that dude's walked into those glass doors...

You'd have thought the first time it would have knocked some sense into him...

Third time NOT so lucky!

I'll meet you here next week, we can watch him walking into those doors again...

They probably glanced up, thought: "There's that guy that walks into the doors again." Then got on with their own business.

I walked head first into glass doors at uni for the 3rd time (as in, 3rd time, same doors). People saw but thankfully no one laughed and I just walked out asap. :oops:

Pretty embarrasing but not as embarrasing as me failing to open the exit door of the department, telling people behind me that it was closed, then a girl opening that door without much effort. :facepalm:

Only got myself to blame though, I pulled the door and gave up when it didn't work. The girl simply came and pushed it.

A couple of weeks ago a tree in the garden was bothering me, so I dug it up. Had to dig quite a big hole. The experience rekindled my love of digging generally, I just love grubbing around in the earth. And what better way to indulge this passion than to dig a hole? So, today, I dug a big hole in the garden. I was only meant to be removing this overgrown plant thing, but once I start digging I got a little carried away. Underneath the roots of a small tree I found an old brick wall; probably some part of an older garden wall when the property was first built back in nineteen canteen...

Back