"The Book of Souls" - Official pre-release thread (CONTAINS ALBUM SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. The proper TFF tour in 2011 was also a summer tour, and they did their own arena shows. Judging by their touring behaviour in the last 15 years, festival gigs are reserved for greatest hits/Play Classics! tours.
I pray that you're right, just no outdoor shows please

However we can reveal that The Book Of Souls World Tour will open in the U.S.A in late February with Ed Force One flying in for three shows before, in early March, heading into Central America visiting MEXICO, followed by a much anticipated first ever concert in EL SALVADOR and a return to COSTA RICA. Ed Force One then proceeds into South America for concerts in ARGENTINA, CHILE and a number of shows in BRAZIL before flying back to the USA at the end of March for ten more cities covering the USA and, of course, CANADA in the first two weeks of April.

===========================================================================
Wherever those first 3 shows are, I am going to at least one of them .. ideally the first one. So I will know the setlist first :devil:

I would guess that if they are going to Mexico after only 3 US shows, they will be on the West Coast. LA, Colorado? & likely Texas. Then they'll come back & do NYC/NJ, Boston etc...

If we consider a potential leak we'll get our "ears" on the new album in about a week from now. As I said before I fail to remember how long before the release of TFF I actually got to hear it. And - unless I missed it - no one has a definite answer on the exact date TFF leaked.

If we consider a potential leak we'll get our "ears" on the new album in about a week from now. As I said before I fail to remember how long before the release of TFF I actually got to hear it. And - unless I missed it - no one has a definite answer on the exact date TFF leaked.
5 days

It's getting shipped 9/1 everywhere I believe. So, I'd say you will probably see a leak on 9/2 as much of Europe will have it the next day. My preorder from the site for example, says it's shipping 9/1. Don't know where it's shipping from but, to the US, I chose the cheaper shipping cause I just assumed I'd have a leaked copy by then anyhow. Let's hope someone in Europe gets it out as soon as they get their hands on it.

I meant TFF was probably leaked 5 days before release.

Yes! We still got another 10 days for the TBOS release. So there is a chance we'll get something in 5 days form now. If we try to correlate!

Hmmm yes, I forgot about that. Come to think of it SOL leaked only 3 - 4 hours before the official release!

It depends since TFF had different release dates in some countries. :) I heard it week earlier.

Earliest official release was 8/13. So if he heard songs on 8/9, that's about 4 days ahead of time. If they're not sending the cd's out until 9/1, I don't think we'll get it until 9/2. Unless one of these people who have copies of it do the brave & right thing & leak it. HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back