BRUCE DICKINSON SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Darkside Of Aquarius wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
'Starchildren' is easily my favourite song from 'Accident Of Birth'. That's why it's still in my Bruce top ten song list.

Freak, Starchildren, Queen, Ghost of Cain, King in Crimson, Return.

Six votes for Man of Sorrows? Wow!

Star children has some great verse riffing, layered around some relentless bass, and Bruce has a mighty roar going on there. Pity that.

Looking at the results, it would appear that Ghost of Cain is the worst song here and you know that's. not. true. Come on!

SURVIVOR_RULES_010.jpg

Eliminated:
The Ghost Of Cain - 10 votes
Starchildren - 9 votes
Freak - 8 votes

AoB:7 - TCW:7!

Dunno why I was voting for Road To Hell instead of Taking The Queen in the last few rounds o_O

Space Queen Of Sorrows (to promote the other 4 from the album)
Return Of The Jerusalem Crimson King (to promote the other 4 from the album)

No way that King in Crimson and Man of Sorrows are the worst of these bunch. The solos of the former and the deeply moving atmosphere and grabbing chord progression of the latter are crown jewels in the catalogue.

Same here. I am only voting for Return in a desperate move to try and save some songs I like a bit better.

King in Crimson is brilliant (and Man of Sorrows is very good) but the remaining bunch of songs are just too strong.

I voted for three songs that are no worse than sevens or eights on my list, and the ones I didn't vote for are higher.
That's a pretty impressive list.

All songs on the list are at least 8/10 for me.

FYI, I find King in Crimson better than some AOB songs I didn't vote for (namely Accident of Birth and Arc of Space), but voting solely for AOB songs would be a waste.

I need to listen TCW again before I vote, but those votes for King in Crimson are shameful. Best riff in all of Dickinson's career.

Back