BRUCE DICKINSON SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Darkside Of Aquarius wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I'm glad to see Return of the King getting some respect.
I don't remember that being the case from last time.

It lasted a few rounds last time if I remember correctly, but coming with with the rest of Chemical Wedding is a tough ask. That said, I won't be voting for it for a loooong time.

Return of the King is good and would probably be a clear highlight on any other album, but on an album like CW, it falls short.

Four tracks from Chemical Wedding with more than four votes.
One track from Accident of Birth with more than four votes.

It's debatable but it looks like AOB has a larger number of likeable songs than its follow-up album. Question is how far these songs will end up later on.

Four tracks from Chemical Wedding with more than four votes.
One track from Accident of Birth with more than four votes.

It's debatable but it looks like AOB has a larger number of likeable songs than its follow-up album. Question is how far these songs will end up later on.

Chemical Wedding has many more "top tier" songs. Accident of Birth has 2, Chemical Wedding has five.

Starchildren, Magician, Arc of Space, King in Crimson, Killing Floor, Trumpets, Machine Men.

Make that:
Four tracks from Chemical Wedding with more than four five votes.
One track from Accident of Birth with more than four five votes.
Yep, AOB is the more balanced album.
Not just that: Man of Sorrows, Darkside but also the title track, Taking the Queen and Omega kick hippopotamus butt. King in Crimson and Thel are of this caliber, not the rest.

I don't think King in Crimson is there, but Book of Thel, Jerusalem, Chemical Wedding, Gates of Urizen and The Tower are.

Jerusalem, Book of Thel and The Tower are better than anything on AOB.
Machine Men, Trumpets of Jericho and The Killing Floor are worse than anything on AOB.

Make that:

Yep, AOB is the more balanced album.
Not just that: Man of Sorrows, Darkside but also the title track, Taking the Queen and Omega kick hippopotamus butt. King in Crimson and Thel are of this caliber, not the rest.

I agree with the list from AoB, I enjoy the entire album a lot but the ones you listed are the best.
As for CW, Jerusalem is my favourite Bruce track, next on the album for me are probably RotK, Jericho, The Tower. Thel is an odd one for me... I like the majority of the song, but the only bit that I can ever remember once I've listened to it is the line "Book of Thel is opening", and I remember it because it really just doesn't sit well with me (can't explain why), and sort of overshadows the rest of the track in my memory >.<

SURVIVOR_RULES_010.jpg

Eliminated:
The Magician - 10 votes
Killing Floor - 10 votes
Machine Men - 10 votes

Back