How do you guys feel about the newer Maiden albums?

Do you like Modern Maiden?

• Total voters
I don't think 00's albums are entirely consistent but they definitely have their gems that are absolutely worth checking out. I don't really have much incentive listen to them all the way through because you have a few masterpieces surrounded by an awful lot of fluff.

If I'm listening to the 00's albums I usually listen in the form of a playlist like this:

1. Wicker Man
2. Brave New World
3. Ghost of the Navigator
4. Nomad
5. Thin Line
6. Paschendale
7.Rainmaker
8. Different World
9. Brighter than 1000 Suns
10. Coming Home
11. The Alchemist
12. Starblind
13. Mother of Mercy
14. WTWWB

My recent plays of BNW have removed all doubt of having it as my second favourite Maiden album. It is as great as I remembered!

I would say no--actual discussions about Maiden take place here, and people still like the band here. A forum covered in shit is Maiden Fans United. Practically 100% populated by trolls. :innocent:

From the beginning on, our aim was not to be like the IMBB, and when that closed down, not to be like Maiden Fans United. I know they talk shit about us there, and I'm proud of that.

I haven't seen that happen for a while, and I do still visit from time to time. I thought they'd mellowed last time I was on there, not *all* of them hate Maiden any more.

One time, Maverick deleted like two thousand posts of drooling smileys and lovey smileys because the thread was stupid. Those people went away. Everyone else laughed.

What's the capital of Iran?

I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY TO SPELLCHECKran

I still get a chuckle out of that.

Just so you know why I brought the Persians into this:

97237ec81df166da7f12ab818ab0a27b.jpg

Back