5 Iron Maiden songs you wish to see before they retire.

Collin

Chasing Ponce De Leon's Phantoms
It's very simple just choose five songs.
Here's mine:
1. Sign of the Cross
2. Paschendale
3. Dance of Death
4. Alexander the Great
5. When the Wild Wind Blows
My runner up would be Hallowed Be Thy Name because I haven't seen it yet. But since I think I will probably get to hear this one I choose Still Life.
Actually that wasn't very simple, was hard!!!

Not in order...
Children of the Damned, Paschendale, Powerslave, Where Eagles Dare, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
I could pick one or two others, but since they've never played them live, it's very unrealistic.

Man, this is hard because I've only seen two shows. I'll try to mix ones that I could expect to see and ones that I just really want to see.

1. Children of the Damned
2. Powerslave
3. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
4. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
5. Stranger in a Strange Land

Also...Infinite Dreams, Out of the Silent Planet, Futureal, Phantom of the Opera, Evil That Men Do, Wasted Years, Aces High, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Paschendale, For the Greater Good of God, When the Wild Wind Blows, Talisman...wait, how many did you say?

01. Sea of Madness
02. Infinite Dreams
03. Deja-Vu
04. The Unbeliever
05. The Duellists

I would be happy with any other song I haven't seen live, but these are my favs.

Man, this is hard because I've only seen two shows. I'll try to mix ones that I could expect to see and ones that I just really want to see.

1. Children of the Damned
2. Powerslave
3. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
4. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
5. Stranger in a Strange Land

Also...Infinite Dreams, Out of the Silent Planet, Futureal, Phantom of the Opera, Evil That Men Do, Wasted Years, Aces High, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Afraid to Shoot Strangers, Paschendale, For the Greater Good of God, When the Wild Wind Blows, Talisman...wait, how many did you say?

Basically everything, then?:p

Powerslave
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Stranger in a Strange Land
Fortunes of War
Dance of Death

Iron Maiden, Wrathchild, Run to the Hills, The Trooper, Fear of the Dark.

They don't? I was under the impression they play those frequently... :blink:

Not in order...
Children of the Damned, Paschendale, Powerslave, Where Eagles Dare, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns
I could pick one or two others, but since they've never played them live, it's very unrealistic.

I've only seen them once but I've got 40% of your list covered. :p

Really? Now I don't know what to believe in anymore. :eek:

roflbot.jpg

Sign of the Cross (live majesty and long masterpiece)
Alex the Grand (clean intro, solos and melodies)
Hallowed be thy Name (just #1 Maiden song)
Powerslave (fantastic solos)
Sea of Madness (powerful song and solo)

Hallowed is the most likely one to be seen, the next choice would be Judgement of Heaven.

Sign of the Cross
Alex the Grand
Hallowed be thy Name
Powerslave
Sea of Madness

Hallowed is the most likely one to be seen, the next choice would be Judgement of Heaven.
Saw them in 2012 for Maiden Engl. My first show and they didnt play Hallowed. I was so angry but, hearing Seventh Son made up for it

Back