How Many Times Have You Seen Maiden Live?

Just like Forostar's poll, only not song-related. Just how many times?

• 1-5 times

Votes: 79 58.1%
  • 6-10 times

Votes: 22 16.2%
  • 11-15 times

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • 16-20 times

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • 21 or more times

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Never

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
2000 -Meadowlands, NJ
2008 - Madison Square Garden (Best Place to see them)
2012- Jone's Beach, NY
2012 - Prudential Center, NJ

Been a fan since 1990 but didn't get to see them until 10 years later. Worth the wait!

20 times. 14 different tours!
13 in the Netherlands (only missed the 1993 & 1996 gigs, since I'm a fan), and 7 foreign*.

1. 1992 Den Bosch
2. 1995 Zwolle
3. 1998 Rotterdam
4. 1999 Rotterdam
5. 2000 Dynamo Open Air
6. 2003 Waldrock, Give Me Ed Til I'm Dead Tour
7. 2003 Rotterdam, Dance of Death Tour
8. 2005 Bospop
9. 2006 Den Bosch
10. 2007 Fields Of Rock
11. 2008 Wacken Open Air, Germany*
12. 2008 Assen
13. 2010 Pukkelpop, Belgium*
14. 2011 Berlin, Germany*
15. 2011 Arnhem
16. 2011 London, UK*
17. 2011 London, UK*
18. 2013 Berlin, Germany*
19. 2013 Amsterdam
20. 2013 Stockholm, Sweden*

Amazingly, only 5 times since 1982.

1st show: 82 MSG Beast on the Road (opening for priest)
2nd: Gimme Ed Till Im Dead 2005
3rd Somewhere Back in Time
4th: Final Frontier Tour
5th Maiden England (best tour of all for me)

Twice
Maiden England World Tour, Vancouver and Seattle
Gonna see them again this year in Vegas.
I plan to see them every time they come to the US in the Northwest

Is that the seventh gig on this tour, and it is called the 'Seventh' tour... or this is the seventh tour you've been to as well?

I wish I could say more, but only twice. That being said, they were both incredible gigs.

The first was in NY at Madison Square Garden w/ Dio and Motorhead during Give Me Ed...Til I'm Dead.
The second was in IL w/ Dream Theater opening during The Final Frontier tour.

Oddly enough, both shows took place in July (which seems to be the only time Maiden tours the US)

I will be really honest with you all. You are my fellow fans. I have never been to any. I have either been skint or had nobody to go with. + having other commitments. I have been a fan for years. What i have done instead is buy every bit of merch that i have seen and most of the cds and dvds. Please do not call me or underestimate how big a fan i am.

I will be really honest with you all. You are my fellow fans. I have never been to any. I have either been skint or had nobody to go with. + having other commitments. I have been a fan for years. What i have done instead is buy every bit of merch that i have seen and most of the cds and dvds. Please do not call me or underestimate how big a fan i am.
You're not the only one who's like that. I also haven't been to any shows yet but I'm still a huge fan, like everyone else here, and still growing. Only difference is I haven't been a fan for years yet. I've only been a fan for little over a year but I caught on really quick.

Personally I think that if you haven't seen Iron Maiden live before then you don't deserve to be considered as a human being.
I'd put it a bit more mildly, humans make mistake you know ;-)
If you really like Maiden's music a lot, or if Maiden is your favourite band, and you don't go a concert, then you're life is not as complete as the life of a fan who likes their music and who goes to a gig.

I'd put it a bit more mildly, humans make mistake you know ;-)
If you really like Maiden's music a lot, or if Maiden is your favourite band, and you don't go a concert, then you're life is not as complete as the life of a fan who likes their music and who goes to a gig.
I like this one a lot better :D

I've seen them only once so far (UPDATE: I've seen them another time):

August 10, 2012 (Maiden England Tour)
April 16, 2016 (Book of Souls Tour)

My profile pic is from the first show.

Last edited:
Back