Great sources for TONS of bootlegs!

I've never found anything video wise, but Globen 2006 is a great bootleg if you just want the audio recordings.

I have that one .. which I just remembered. I mainly want audio. I do not watch concerts all that often .. mainly like to listen at work or in the car.

With Iron Maiden, I don't really have the need to find bootlegs, most of the songs I want to hear live have been covered on CD/DVD already, save for the AMOLAD stuff. Which is why I have Globen anyway. I like to get video bootlegs to see the stage shows, mostly.

Yeah, that is what I was just going to come back in post. The AMOLAD stage show was cool, I would like to see a good video of the tank. Most of the ones I found on youtube are crap.

Yea. Download 2007 is good if you haven't seen that, I think it has the tank. Setlist to that leg was a bit of bummer, but you get a good look at the stage.

Thanks .. I'll check that out tomorrow I know I have seen part of it, but not the full show. I think mainly because it was not the setlist I was looking for.

That's why I don't know for sure if the tank is in that. Only watched the first few songs.

If you could upload it whenever you get the chance (no rush necessary), that would be amazing!

All of the links in that thread seem to have died or expired awhile back.

Is there a current version of the available bootlegs anywhere? There must be but I can't seem to find one. The IMC seems to not be up to date anymore which was my main source once upon a time (it's really been a while since I lost touch with all of this). Seems then that there are very few boots available from AMOLAD Tour onwards???!?!?

I'd really like to build back up my boots collection and fill in the gaps I havee (both audio and video) so any help is appreciated. Perhaps I'm being blind and it's in another thread somewhere so my apologies if so!

Ta

Right then, could somebody help me out here. I get what an actual bootleg is but I hear people saying 'trade only' but how can I trade bootlegs if I don't have any myself? I did download the 'winrar' programme and tried to download a bootleg but it took hours and then my laptop turned off so nothing actually downloaded.

So, is there an easier way then 'winrar' and how come you can't get bootlegs in mp3 format?

Finally, any recommendations for websites or the best bootlegs out there?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Harry

I'm not so sure folk even trade any more, so much as just share them online. Last time I traded it was all about high quality CDR's! I too will be looking at expanding my boots when I get my own list sorted and will happily throw a few your way. What I'm struggling with right now is the lack of post 2005 boots out there, but in fairness I haven't had a proper look yet. My conquest will begin soon though!

Back