Blaze Bayley

Also, I figured he'd join the forum with his real name or something like that, not a username like "TheTalisman".

On March 20th Blaze's coming to Croatia, I'm looking forward to it. Apparently, the drummer and bassist are the same guys who were playing in that Clansman rehearsal video someone posted somewhere on this board. It's the one below if you're interested, so I'm expecting it to be a tighter band than the Bermudez^2-Walsh-Paterson one. I recently listened to A Night That Would Not Die, I have to say that it's pretty mediocre at best, all the tempos are 20% faster, the band just isn't (or should I say, wasn't) that good. Hope this one will be better. And yes, I suspect it was Blaze's idea to up the tempos.

Blaze will be doing a small tour in Russia with Paul Di'Anno! I wonder if they'd share the stage together.
22 Feb St. Petersburg
23 Feb Stavropol
24 Feb Rostov-na-donu
25 Feb Kraznodar
26 Feb Moscow

The problem with The Night That Will Not Die was the quality of the recording, it was not that good.

Only the drummer remains in the lineup from that video, Claudio Tirincanti.
In my opinion it is a good thing, because Thomas Zwijsen, Lehman and Andrea Neri are way better musicians.

have you heard them playing?
They only reason they are with blaze now is because (except the drummer & except Thomas on royalties) they doing it for free!!

Blaze will be doing a small tour in Russia with Paul Di'Anno! I wonder if they'd share the stage together.
22 Feb St. Petersburg
23 Feb Stavropol
24 Feb Rostov-na-donu
25 Feb Kraznodar
26 Feb Moscow

Yes we are blessed to hear another predictably horrible attempt by these two minnows. Paul once again behaving like a fucking dickhead:

have you heard them playing?
They only reason they are with blaze now is because (except the drummer & except Thomas on royalties) they doing it for free!!
Really? Wow... I guess they think it's worth it...

This actually sounds decent! The best part is that the tempo is the same as the studio recording.

Here's Ten Seconds from the same show (which proves he still has the voice; I don't know what made him change his singing style on the last two albums):

Tracklist:
1. The King Of Metal
2. Dimebag
3. The Black Country
4. The Rainbow Fades To Black
5. Fate
6. One More Step
7. Fighter
8. Judge Me
9. Difficult
10. Beginning

There haven't been any previews of the new album songs yet, have there? I'm thinking of buying the album during the Zagreb gig, and it won't be against my Black March stance because all the money goes directly to Blaze, as he has published the album by himself.

Here's the answer to my own question: http://www.blazebayley.net/news.htm#n011 .

The track "The King of Metal" can apparently be downloaded at last.fm and loudtrax.com, but it seems that it isn't a free download... Does anyone have a last.fm account so they can verify this? If it's indeed not a free single, that would be a strange move on Blaze's part...

I listend to the new album today and appart of 2 songs (dimebag & rainbow fades to black) it's rubbish ! This is way not the equal to the high quality Blaze delivered on his previous albums! It sounds like an unfinished demo!

Back