Bruce Dickinson

A double album is possible but I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s referring to. Seems to be a pretty strong hint at some sort of multimedia project probably with a viral marketing component like the lead in to Writing on the Wall.

A double album is possible but I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s referring to. Seems to be a pretty strong hint at some sort of multimedia project probably with a viral marketing component like the lead in to Writing on the Wall.
Yup, I'm expecting either a book, some kind of movie, series, or another kind of visual medium. Maybe comics?

IMHO, the "much more than music" could be related to a movie written/produced by Bruce Dickinson. And the album released next year could be the soundtrack to it. ;) The short movie for The Writing On The Wall was, according to me, a sample of what Bruce could offer to us in the future. :)

So... It seems that 'project' is not just the name. Maybe its more than one CD. I would not be surprised if that would be double CD, or CD & some kind of boom/album.
It could be a double album & something else. I really hope it's a double album (plus IESF), around 14-15 songs. The word ''project'' fits this.
Bruce always wanted to make a movie, comics - so it could be with the stories form the album, inspired by TWOTW video.

Back