What's Your Least Favorite Maiden Song?

yes. Holy smoke...probably the least favorite but still a good tune

Are we talking about Iron Maiden's covers too? Or just they're own material?

If we're referring to their cover songs and all, I absolutely hate "Reach Out," sung by Adrian around the Somewhere In Time era. I believe it was part of the B-side to the Wasted Years single. It just sounds like generic, mainstream 80's garbage. If you haven't heard it, don't look it up. You'll only be disappointed.

But as far as Iron Maiden's own songs go, I really dislike Run To The Hills. I mean, this is coming from the guy who actually enjoys The X Factor and Virtual XI. Run To The Hills just kills me though. I've heard it so much, and it just seems like the only Iron Maiden song anyone ever knows. As a runner-up, I dislike all of the orchestral B-sides they've done such as the Dance of Death (Orchestral Version) and the Paschendale (Orchestral Version). It's just incredibly tacky in my opinion.

If we're referring to their cover songs and all, I absolutely hate "Reach Out," sung by Adrian around the Somewhere In Time era. I believe it was part of the B-side to the Wasted Years single. It just sounds like generic, mainstream 80's garbage. If you haven't heard it, don't look it up. You'll only be disappointed.
BLASPHEMY! :p

ban.gif

:eek: !!!!

Back