What's Your Least Favorite Maiden Song?

A

Anonymous

My least favorite song is probably Gangland.... i dunno i just dont like it [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've never really liked Gates of Tomorrow... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have never been a too big fan of "Back in the village" (or somthing like that)

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Sep 13 2003, 06:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Sep 13 2003, 06:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have never been a too big fan of "Back in the village" (or somthing like that) [/quote]
Really? I think it's just a normal Maiden filler song. Not a bad one or something like that.

But I'll be philosophic and say: People not always have the same opinion...

I liked When Two Worlds Collide.

My least favourite would be the slow song on Killers, the name escapes me, and Strange World.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i dont really like back in the village either its the only thing on powerslave i dont like [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the only song i like from blaze really is clansman [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Sep 13 2003, 05:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Sep 13 2003, 05:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I like almost none of blaze era... [/quote]
Hehe, Deja Vu?

I love Blaze, but you know what? He's done some weak stuff too, Lord of the Flies is probably my least favourite song from X Factor, and perhaps one of my least favourite Maiden songs..

[!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oh yeah i forgot about deja vu [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i like it too

My least favourite song from the Blaze Era would be The Educated Fool or Don't Look to the Eyes of a Stranger. I liked Lightning Strikes Twice, The Clansman, The Sign of the Cross, Blood on the Worlds Hands and Fortunes of War, which is a tad unuasual really. I personally liked the Blaze era better than the Di'Anno era.

Both are good in their own way. Iron Maiden and The X Factor are both two of their greatest albums, and style-wise they're very different. I prefer Blaze as a singer though.

Difficult to compare Paul and Blaze, though. Paul's era was full of rockers and punky lyrics. Blaze carried on the material from Maiden's (pre DoD) zenith. I personally like both of them a lot, they're unique to me; neither is better than the other.

Lets face it. The worst song Maiden have ever created has to be ANY song off Virtual XI.Maiden are my favourite band but how a GREAT band can produce such a rancid turd is beyond me.Blaze cannot sing and the band is sloppy.Maiden have never been utter shit on any of their previous records, but on Virtual XI they are utter shit.And I think it was insanity for Steve Harris to play drums on the record.Its common knowledge that Steve often plays drums on Maiden demos but he's no Nicko! I don't know why they didn't just get a decent session drummer in.
If I had to pick a worst song, then I nominate 'The Angel and the Gambler'.Oh dear Lord those awful synth stabs and crap, out of tune singing.And oh how they missed Adrian........

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 13 2003, 08:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 13 2003, 08:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] the only song i like from blaze really is clansman [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
And Sign Of The Cross.. but I like bruce verion, altought blazes not bad... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I absolutely hate the song "Holy Smoke", The intro is.....embarrassing, it just reminds me of a clown.

Also I don't really like ''From here to Eternity", I don't like the song or the intro on it. [!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Almost anything off of "X-Factor" or "Virtual XI"...and let's face it, most of the songs from "Fear of the Dark" (except Be Quick) are shit too...
--------
"Twilight Zone", "Quest for Fire" + "Lonliness of the Long Distance Runner" were never the greatest songs either.

Back