What's Your Least Favorite Maiden Song?

I want more S15 and less Final Frontier. S15 is so cool and different than anything Maiden has ever done. Sets the mood for the album excellently. The Final Frontier is a typical generic Maiden rocker. It does a good job boring me to tears.

I want more S15 and less Final Frontier. S15 is so cool and different than anything Maiden has ever done. Sets the mood for the album excellently. The Final Frontier is a typical generic Maiden rocker. It does a good job boring me to tears.
WHAT? Are you actually serious? I've listened to both songs a number of times, and I have to say that S15 is the dullest thing ever. It would be better if there were more lyrics, it didn't sound so bland, and it wasn't so drawn out. Meanwhile, TFF is great. It has more depth, a better sound and actually tells a story without being boring

WHAT? Are you actually serious? I've listened to both songs a number of times, and I have to say that S15 is the dullest thing ever. It would be better if there were more lyrics, it didn't sound so bland, and it wasn't so drawn out. Meanwhile, TFF is great. It has more depth, a better sound and actually tells a story without being boring
No, I'm joking. How could anyone seriously have a different opinion than you? That's just outrageous. ::)

You're gonna start fights with that statement...CIPWM is better live, that's for sure.
I'll start fights for declaring S15 to be god awful? Well, I suppose I was a little hasty to throw that in. While S15 is an incredibly ambitious idea, it just doesn't sit well as an album opener

CIPWM actually isn't that bad live. I'm not sure if its in the current tour's setlist, but I thought it was a great performance at MOR '92

All these damn abbrevations.... I have been scratching my head, trying to understand what CIPWM stands for (without cheating, that is).

I cheated. Of course, Can I Play With Madness. What an epiphany (or, revelation. Harrr, harr harr). No really, I sometimes struggle with all the abbrevations.

Oh no, what a shock! Why couldn't they just open a 2010 album with another Invaders!
Invaders is a great song ! 500 times better than S 15 in my subjective opinion : great bassline, good lyrics and decent melody ; eveything a good song needs. It is not a masterpiece, but certainly not the worst song on that album. S 15 in nothing more than an idea. Maybe it could have turned great, had they made the effort to developp it, but we will never know.

Invaders is certainly among the band's underrated tracks, a fine song.
And, while I enjoy S15, I agree it is an idea that should have been developed more.

One song which I really, really hate is Flight of Icarus. I don't know why, but I just can't see anything successful about the song at all

Back