The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did with Rock in Rio.
And Donnigton
I guess could be also a live album with every song from another place, or from the second lag in latin america again.
No, please no. That is terrible idea because edit will be terrible. We saw that on Book of Souls video album.

Flight 666 is unique and different places are perfect fit for that live album. But other they just need to record at one place and dont allowed Steve to edit any video.

Continuing a discussion form a few pages back.

I agree that the Parchment in its' studio rendition is a snoozefest for the most part. However the youtube algorithm got me to versions of the song, along with others form the album where a 1% deviation in the speed can do wonders. IMO the problem is not the repetition of the parts but Nicko failing to lock into a groove. I think you guys need to have a listen.
Any link to the speed up version video?

They recorded for themselves, but didn't release it. Only one proper official live video. Probably because the tour had 2 live streamed shows, dunno. It seems they don't want to release official live shows from tours with 3 legs. They should have released Senjutsu and Stratego at least since they probably won't be playing them this year.
I dont know how much it costs to record a live video but if I am Steve I would try to record every tour at least for my private archive and maybe one day for official release.

quite interesting. Live version if gets played might sound like this, and I love it
Also, I wouldn’t have noticed the difference on my own just by listening
My point exactly! E.g. If eternity should fail live is around 50 sec shorted, for a total length of 8:20 ( and the intro and outro is fixed of a length more than 2+ minutes. I expect it to be really great live. I mean come on, people in here love the live version of The red and the black which IMO is rather bad.....

I still can't decide between it and TWOTW. Another song that will sound even better live.
Both and all songs on the album are fine, but TWOTW has my favorite solo from the album. Guess who? H
Im pretty sure that if they decide to include 1 previously played Senjutstu song among the 5 songs slot, then TWOTW might be the one.

Can someone enlighten me? Where is The Prisoner speculation coming from? I've been browsing the past few days and it keeps coming up in the discussion.
Main reasons are just that run to the hills and number of the beast are due a rest + Bruce said he wants to play it + it hasn't been played in 10 years

Let's hope not! I wish they'd release a live album/video shot infront to an audience that really came to see Maiden. The problem I have (and always had) with Wacken is that people go there anyway, celebrating themselves to get drunk no matter what shit on stage is going on. For getting drunk everything on stage is good enough. No other festival that comes to my mind is that shitty like Wacken.

Let's hope not! I wish they'd release a live album/video shot infront to an audience that really came to see Maiden. The problem I have (and always had) with Wacken is that people go there anyway, celebrating themselves to get drunk no matter what shit on stage is going on. For getting drunk everything on stage is good enough. No other festival that comes to my mind is that shitty like Wacken.

Rock im Park?

A little surprised there's not a new statement/quotes (written by Rod,heh) about the tour with just a few days before the start.

In having a think about it again, I think The Parchment will indeed be the second Senjutsu epic rather than Death of the Celts. I can picture Parchment working better with a crowd in my head now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back