HELL ON EARTH
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
FEAR OF THE DARK
IRON MAIDEN
—————————————————-
ALEXANDER THE GREAT
THE PRISONER
WASTED YEARS

I'd say a 5+4 is more likely favoring SIT over Senjutsu, mostly because imo the tour merch is more SIT-oriented and they already played 3 Senjutsu songs (and I think 2 won't be played this time). So even if they play only 4 songs (one of them being WOTW), we'd still have 6 songs out of 10 played.

I'd say a 5+4 is more likely favoring SIT over Senjutsu, mostly because imo the tour merch is more SIT-oriented and they already played 3 Senjutsu songs (and I think 2 won't be played this time). So even if they play only 4 songs (one of them being WOTW), we'd still have 6 songs out of 10 played.
Nah. The merch is only so SIT oriented, because of SIASL being revealed as the tour teaser. Every piece of merch is SIASL based. And I believe more than 75% of the tour merch will be revealed on the opening night.

SENJUTSU
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
THE WRITING ON THE WALL
THE TROOPER
THE TIME MACHINE
STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND
—————————————————-
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
WRATHCHILD
HELL ON EARTH
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
FEAR OF THE DARK
IRON MAIDEN
—————————————————-
ALEXANDER THE GREAT
THE PRISONER
WASTED YEARS
Isn't this the first one that started circulating? The one with a picture of a paper where they had spelt stuff like ciborg etc.?

EDIT: My bad. It wasn't. I was referring to this one:

Nah both Rod and Steve have put a pretty great emphasis on getting out there playing much more from Senjutsu. It's getting 5 songs 100%

As for Prisoner, does this actually count as a full album tour when it’s a hybrid?
It's still more or less the new album tour. It is named after a song from it.
No FOTD and 2nd SJ epic... yeah, right.
I’m hoping Bruce’s green lizard alien trousers make a return!!!!
I think his 1986 stage costume will be unique and he won't repeat it, only the jacket. And he wore shirts for LOTB tour.
SENJUTSU
2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
THE WRITING ON THE WALL
THE TROOPER
THE TIME MACHINE
STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND
—————————————————-
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
WRATHCHILD
HELL ON EARTH
HALLOWED BE THY NAME
FEAR OF THE DARK
IRON MAIDEN
—————————————————-
ALEXANDER THE GREAT
THE PRISONER
WASTED YEARS
16 songs but only 4 SIT ones... hmmmm. I don't think they will open with Senjutsu again.
Do we think there will be a Future Past live album? And if so, what location will likely be filmed at? London most likely?
Of course. I assume it will be from multiple shows again. Or from SA, Dortmund, London.
The fact that 2018 LOTB (or even 2019) wasn't recorded professionally is truly sad, amazing production and scenario.
They recorded for themselves, but didn't release it. Only one proper official live video. Probably because the tour had 2 live streamed shows, dunno. It seems they don't want to release official live shows from tours with 3 legs. They should have released Senjutsu and Stratego at least since they probably won't be playing them this year.

They recorded for themselves, but didn't release it. Only one proper official live video. Probably because the tour had 2 live streamed shows, dunno. It seems they don't want to release official live shows from tours with 3 legs. They should have released Senjutsu and Stratego at least since they probably won't be playing them this year.
They did, but if I'm not mistaken it's just the regular footage from the screens. I miss an official recording like the one they did for En Vivo, with professional cameras and such.

And BTW, the versions released on YT of Icarus and RTTH from the 2018 tour (iirc both from Munchen) to me sound much better than the NOTD live album. Wish we get stuff like that on the future as bonuses or something.

Last edited:
I think it would be great, coz I honestly find Parchment a bit of a snoozefest. Glad a lot of people like it, but it’s a lot of sitting in one place going nowhere for me.
IMO both studio versions sound fuller in the studio as they got lots of vocal layers. The vocals live sounded kind of forced and IMO plain and rough. The studio versions lack the punch and the live renditions lack the detail. I mean if the album mix was done in a different way and they gave a few more spins to each song Senjutsu would have been a masterpiece.

Continuing a discussion form a few pages back.

I agree that the Parchment in its' studio rendition is a snoozefest for the most part. However the youtube algorithm got me to versions of the song, along with others form the album where a 1% deviation in the speed can do wonders. IMO the problem is not the repetition of the parts but Nicko failing to lock into a groove. I think you guys need to have a listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back