The Final Frontier charts' thread

Suicidehummer said:
Okay, my bad for lashing out. I was just in that other thread where Jeff made a comment about Americans and I assumed you were not an American.

Hum... so now he can say the same as me?

Everyone can leave the countries alone, right? We don't judge people based on where they're from but by their actions here. That's why we even allow Onhell.

LooseCannon said:
Let's not make this into a US vs. the world thread. The US has different tastes in music than Latin America or Europe. That's a fact. But that doesn't make them clueless. Just different.

We metalheads just don't have to like it.

I'm American, and I could fully admit that. "Clueless" may have been the wrong word, what I mean is that most people here in America have different taste, which mainly consists of pop music. I might have said "clueless" because I personally can't stand the pop trends here. Seeing Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Drake and all that stuff on a daily basis really does a number on you  :p

Suicidehummer said:
He's American. It's different when you're criticizing yourself. It's like how only black people can use the N-word.

It's sad that you think this way. It seems you put all the people there as being like from a factory. The N-word was made up as offensive and jocular, its real meaning is just to describe an ethnicity, nothing more nothing less.

I'm American, also, only from the South, after all, there are three parts onto the America continent.

popcorn.gif

Jeffmetal said:
It's sad that you think this way. It seems you put all the people there as being like from a factory. The word I'M A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT was made up as offensive and jocular, its real meaning is just to describe an ethnicity, nothing more nothing less.

I'm American, also, only from the South, after all, there are three parts onto the America continent.

What are you talking about?

HallowedBeMyName said:
He may have been referring to the "I'M A RACIST PIECE OF SHIT" thing.

Oh, that's a forum filter, although I had no intention whatsoever of using that word offensively, it's automatically turning you into a piece of shit.

I think this whole thing has unfortunately gotten too far.
Jeffmetal said:
Oh, that's a forum filter, although I had no intention whatsoever of using that word offensively, it's automatically turning you into a piece of shit.

Yeah I get it. I was thinking SuicideHummer didn't understand when he asked what you were talking about.

If I were a mod, I would have deleted all the stupid off topic bullshit.
Now, for the third time, I'm wondering if any Maiden albums ever sold more than 70,000 copies in the first week.

Lets get back on topic now.
Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
If I were a mod, I would have deleted all the stupid off topic bullshit.
Now, for the third time, I'm wondering if any Maiden albums ever sold more than 70,000 copies in the first week.

OK OK geez!  :bigsmile: Um, I'm wondering too  :S I don't know how to exactly respond to you haha

Back