The Final Frontier charts' thread

Babo 91 said:
not even mainstream rappers or pop stars can achieve that. I don't think its as high as 40 though, is it?

According to the article on Wikipedia:

"The album reached #1 in the respective Albums Charts in: UK, Sweden, Greece, Iceland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, France, Slovenia, Slovakia, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Norway, Finland, Canada, Japan, India, New Zealand, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Venezuela & Luxembourg."

Granted, the site can be edited by anybody, but I have heard this number elsewhere... we need somebody to verify each of these countries which may be difficult.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Maide ... present.29

Babo 91 said:
not even mainstream rappers or pop stars can achieve that. I don't think its as high as 40 though, is it?

It's not 40 but the point does remain that this album can only be considered a huge success worldwide.

Although doing backflips over #1 in Croatia and Slovenia is kinda weird.  I mean how did TFF chart in Somalia?

Crimson Mask said:
Although doing backflips over #1 in Croatia and Slovenia is kinda weird.  I mean how did TFF chart in Somalia?

CM, I like you but you go too far now... I mean it's possible the Croatian sells to being half (or the third) the US's, so you shouldn't be that ironic  :D

Did you just compare EU member state, and state with higher GDP per capita than some EU member states, with Somalia?

Crimson Mask said:
It's not 40 but the point does remain that this album can only be considered a huge success worldwide.

Although doing backflips over #1 in Croatia and Slovenia is kinda weird.  I mean how did TFF chart in Somalia?

Like I said, there is a good case for it being 40. Read my post above, I'm pretty sure we can verify it too with a little research.

Slovenia has been confirmed by a Slovenian chart.  It is somewhere in this thread posted by a member from Slovenia.  Just do some searching.  ;)

Back